Life Lesson THREE: LUCAS STOLE MY WIFE.

Lucas had never been a particularly sentimental person. He had always approached relationships in a very pragmatic way, carefully weighing the pros and cons before committing to anything long-term. But all of that changed when he met Iris.From the moment they met, Lucas was struck by her beauty, intelligence, and sense of humor. They clicked instantly, and soon found themselves spending all of their free time together. Lucas found himself falling in love with Iris faster than he ever thought possible.For a while, Lucas tried to resist his feelings, telling himself that he wasn't ready for anything serious. But the more time he spent with Iris, the more he realized that he didn't want to let her go. He started to imagine a future with her, full of laughter, love, and adventure.It wasn't long before Lucas realized that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Iris. He knew that she was the one he wanted to grow old with, the one he wanted to share all of life's ups and downs with.When he proposed to Iris, he wasn't surprised when she said yes. They both knew that they were meant to be together. And as they planned their wedding, Lucas knew that he was making the best decision of his life.Lucas was marrying Iris because she made him believe in love again. She showed him that there was more to life than just practicality and logic. With Iris, he could be himself, let his guard down, and be vulnerable. She had become his best friend and partner in life, and he knew that he could never let her go.As they exchanged their vows on their wedding day, Lucas felt his heart swell with happiness. He knew that he had found his soulmate, and he was excited to spend the rest of his life making her happy.

-chatgpt

(thought this was about lucas, iris, AND me but ig he just steals my girlfriend.)