Reality hits

I wish the happy days would last forever, but they didn't and they don't. Will is always getting mad now, and I don't know how to make him happy.

All the time he's cussing and never wanting my help. He's got me so confused, I'm practically screaming on the inside. I just can't stop all the thoughts as I wait for his appointment to be done.

"Are you ready to go? " Will ask, not even looking at me.

"yeah, are you? " I ask back taking a quick glace at him.

"let's go" Will says as he walks ahead of me out of the hospital doors.

I wish he would Just stop what ever he's doing like he used to and kiss me. It's so hard being with him when he won't even realize I'm in the same room as him. I can't even remember the last time he said I love you. I miss him, the him I first knew.

"What's wrong with you" Will ask without care in his voice.

"Nothing" I say and keep driving. Although I want to say so much more I keep my mouth shut.

"Whatever" he says and I grit my teeth.

We pull into the drive way, since we practically live together. I get out and so does he, I automatically go to the guest bedroom and close the door.

Exhausted I slide down the door and burst into tears.

He's getting healthier and meaner, I feel like if he gets better, he'll leave me. But how can he get better when the doctor said he wouldn't. Everything is Just crashing down on me.

I just turned 17 and Will turns 18 soon. I just don't know what he wants. I want him, but he just wants to be alone. I'm always in my room. I hardly ever leave, I just stay here.

Suddenly I start to cry even harder and louder. I hear foot steps and try to muffle my cries.

"Alica, let me in" Will says and I ignore him and move to my bed.

"Alica! Fucking open the door! " He yells and I cry even harder.

Then the door slams open. "What the hell, why didn't yo-" he pauses. "Why are you crying " he says a little softer.

"I'm fine" I say and continue to cry.

"Why are you being like this?! " Will screams.

"Leave Me alone " I yell back.

"Not til you tell me! " He says even louder.

I can't take it, its like word vomit, so I let it all out.

"you're scaring me! You're always yelling and cussing, Plus you hate me! Why don't you love me anymore ?" I ask. "What did I do to piss you off? I don't understand. Why do you hate me?! " I say and start to cry more.

At first he looked angry then his expression softened. He looked almost sad.

"Oh baby, I don't hate you" he says as he scoops me up in his arms. "I love you so much and I am so sorry my love" He says as he presses his soft lips against mine.

"Then why don't you ever want me anymore? " I ask.

"Its not that I don't want you, its that I do" he says. "I want you to much and I don't want to hurt you". Will says in one breath.

I gasp as he starts to kiss me more and more. I start to kiss him back and then he stops. He pulls me closer and holds me. I stop crying and snuggle into him more. Slowly I fall asleep. He still loves me...

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for never updating.

I love you all~steph