The first text

Later that night I grab my book and start to read it. I get about four pages in and my phone buzzes.

       9 pm

   **********

hey ~Will

  So I text back

    hey yourself. What took you so long?

     I was busy I had stuff to do. Im really sry ~Will

     Its okay. I had fun today thanks.

     your welcome. I gtg sry bye ttyl ~ Will

    See ya.

   I go back to reading my book after I get my lantus which is my night shot.

       "Time for bed" my mom says.

       "Really? You got to be kidding me" I say

      "Nope you've had a long day" mom says back.

    "Urgh mom!!" I say groaning.

    "Bed! now!" she yells

    "fine, one more page?" I ask.

     "nice try, no. Go to bed  or ill take your book away" she says

   "can't you take my phone instead?" I ask.

    "no that doesn't bother you" she says.

   "Fine goodnight" I tell her.

    "night, did you take your night pills yet?" She ask me.

   "Gonna get them now" I say as I put the pills that make me  sleep in my mouth.

    Along with diabetes I also have ADHD So in the morning I also take a pill. At night I can't sleep I could stay away for hours, so I take night pills so I can sleep. I also have other health problems too. It gets exhausting.

    So I grab my covers and pull them back. I climb into my bed and lay down. Today was awesome!!! My eyelids start to get heavier and heavier.....

                  7:00 am

    "Get up" I hear someone yell in my ear and they start to violently shake me.

    "Go away" I tell them.

   "We are gonna hang out today, so get up!" Sam yells.

     "Samantha, really?" I ask my best friend.

     "Yup get dressed meet me down stairs!" She orders me walking out of my room.

    I throw the covers off of me and get out of bed. I grab my jeans that have holes in the knees and a grey and blue t-shirt. I put them on and put my shoes and socks on. I open the door and walk out of my room.

     "Hey!!" Sam says.

     "bye" I say back.

    "Your mom went to work and so did doug, they said we could hang out" She explains to me.

   "Cool" I say while yawning.

    "Yup" she tells me.

    "Hungry?" I ask her.

    "Totally" she says hopping out of her seat to walk to the fridge.

     "Wanna fix us some food?" I ask her smiling.