Hospital days

I get there and as I walk to Wills room blood is everywhere. I immediately start crying. Almost instantly Im huged by another crying person Wills mom.

   "How is he? What happened?" I ask her as I cry even more.

  "Honey we need to talk" She tells me.

  "Okay" I tell her and we sit down at the chairs beside his bed.

  "You see honey" She sniffles "Will was born with Juandice, well at the age of three it lead to liver failure. He also has a heart condition. He coughs up blood and sometimes can he... he ca- " She breaks down crying.

   "Its Okay shh it will all be okay" I tell her as I take her in my arms.

    "I'll tell you the rest" Will says as he wakes up.

   "Will!!" I yell as I hug him crying into his shoulder.

    "To tight" He says and I let go.

    I wipe the tears from my eyes "Will why didn't you tell me?" I ask him.

   "I didnt want you to treat me different" he says looking down.

  "How would I tre- " I stop Because I suddenly understand. I would have treated him different. I probably would have asked him if he was okay every five minutes. Or if he needed help with something. I suddenly felt really guilty.

   "Oh will" I say as I drop to my knees crying.

    "Alica I'll be alright. I always come out of this. I promise" He gives me the warm smile that says please stop crying it won't be okay but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I understand so I try and stop bawling my eyes out.

    I walk to the chair beside the bed and hold his hand til he falls asleep. Knowing that my time with him will be very precious and I can't waste a single second. I stay awake the whole night while Will and his mom sleep. Some how I fell asleep for an hour.

                  Morning time

    "Good morning beautiful your bed head is exciting" he laughs.

    "So is your lip stuck to your teeth" I snort and then cover my mouth.

    "Was that  a snort?" Will ask laughing hysterically.

  "No" I laugh "So where is your mom?" I ask changing the subject.

  "Cafeteria getting you guys something to eat" He says.

   "Cool, wanna play some mw3?" I ask him smiling.

   "No, I suck" Will says.

  "He really does I even beat him at it" His mom says laughing as she comes in with two trays.

   "Mom" Will groans covering his face. "You promised" he says.

   "Your mom beat you at mw3?" I giggle but cover it will a cough. "Thats cool" I say as I burst out laughing.

  "Ya, ya" he says turning bright red.

   "Doc says I get to come home in a week. In the mean time will you feed Cutie pie?" Will says.

   "Sure, Whos Cutie pie?" I ask curious.

   "His pet Scorpion" His mom buts in.

   "uh um ya sure" I stutter. Will just smiles evily.

   "Well I better get goin my mom will be worried if I dont" I say and kiss Will on the forehead and he turns red.

    "Bye honey" His mom says and I leave...

   Hey y'all how are ya? Hope y'all enjoyed. plz vote and comment. ily all

   ~steph