painful text

"Wake up" Will says shaking me violently.

    "No, go away" I say rolling over.

     Next thing I know I feel warm arms around me picking me up. As he carries me down the stairs I can tell he's having a hard time. He was strong but he could hardly breathe.

     "Now, we are gonna have fun today" Will says as he sets me down and takes a seat on the stairs.

    "Oh really?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

     "Yes really" He says pulling me down right next to him, almost making me sit on his lap.

     "Says me" Will replies.

     "Okay" I say getting up and walking to the laundry room.

    "And just where  do you think your going?" He ask.

     "To get dressed, duh" I say as I walk into the laundry room.

    In five I walk out in some shorts and a tank top. I walk into the kitchen and see Will talking to my mom.

    "Hey" he says.

    "Hi" I tell him.

   " Your mom says we can go, so We are gonna take a taxi and go some cool places.

    I raise my eyebrows at my mom like really you said yes?

  "I think it will be great for you to have some fun" She says smiling.

   "Umm okay" I Say grabbing my bag.

   We hear a honk and my mom kisses me good bye and me and Will go out the front door. We both hop in the back and the taxi takes off.

    "Take us to the Wildlife biology museum" Will tells the taxi driver.

  We sit in silence and about 20 minutes later we stop. Me and will both hop out and start walking up the front steps. He gets a little wobbly and goes to fall but I catch him.

   "Im clumsy, but thanks" He says starting to climb again.

    "um your welcome" I say unsure.

We finally reach the top. Will is really out of breathe so takes a seat and starts coughing and A little blood comes out.

  "Oh my gosh!!! Are you okay!?!" I ask dropping down to him and putting my arm around him.

    "ye-s" He says in between coughs.

He finally stops coughing and starts to breathe right.

    "We should go back" I tell him with concern.

  " No no no I'm fine I promise" He says as we get up.

    We walk into the building and its amazing! There was research labs and animals and plants everywhere.

    "Your mom said you loved wildlife biology so I took you Here" He tells me smiling.

    "Its amazing!" I exclaim smiling.

We start walking through and I see stairs. He starts to walk that way but I can't make him do that, so I step in.

   "No, thats to hard on you, We are not going up those stairs. I don't want you hurt" I tell him.

   "Well I want you to see everything" He says with sad eyes. 

  "Another time" I give him a warm smile.

   "Okay " he says walking the other direction. 

    I follow him and we have lots of fun. We talked and I started to trust him I feel like I can trust him with anything.

    "So how do you not have a boyfriend?" He asked me as we sit down at the park.

    "All the boys here are rude, immature, and none of them like me plus im ugly" I say shrugging my shoulders.

    "Im a boy here" he says starring at me.

   "Ya your point is?" I Say looking up at him.

   "Well you said no one likes you like that here, but your wrong I like you" he says turning his head away.

    "I ..uh i ..oh" I say blushing. "What I mean to say is I like you too"

   "You do?" He ask.

    "Of course" I say to him with a smile.

"Well thats good, seemed like forever to get that off my chest"

  I just smile at him. But then he starts coughing and doubles over in pain. I run to him just as he hits the ground.

   "Will!" I gasp. "Are you okay?" I ask as I take his head in my lap.

     "I'm fine, but I should go home" He says as he sits up in agony.

   "Okay" I tell him helping him up.

We get in the taxi and he gets dropped off then me. I open my door and my mom and step dad are gone. I decide to text him.

me: Are you okay?

Will: Yes, I'm so sorry you had to see that.

Me: Its fine Im just really worried about you, what happened?

    Three hours have passed and still no answer. So I decide I'll go to bed. I get all my meds and climb in bed. I turn off my lamp and drift off to sleep.

                      3:00 AM

Will: Im so sorry to wake you, this is wills mom. Honey you need to come to the hospital will is here and its pretty bad. All he wants is you. Get here as soon as possible ill explain everything then.

    I tell my mom and get a taxi and leave. Then next thing I know im at the hospital and there is blood everywhere....

Hey everyone Sorry for the cliff hanger. I'll update soon. ily all

      ~steph