He's here!!!!

The week past by fast. I was non-stop talking about how excited I was. Everyone was telling me to shut up and to stop talking But I just can't or couldn't. He will be here in like an hour. I can hardly wait.

     "Hey" My mom said as she enters my room.

   "Hey" I say still smiling.

  "I saw a moving truck just pull up down the street" She says with a grin and walks out.

  So I grab my ripped jeans and a black sleeved shirt and my shoes and put them on. I brush my hair and leave it down. Then I grab my bag and head down stairs.

    "Bye mom" I yell and walk out of the house closing the front door.

    I grab my skateboard and start skating down the street. I get going really fast and suddenly my bearings start getting really lose. I try to stop but I can't. I run over a stick and my board flips and I fall off.

    "Are you okay?" Will ask while running up to me in the street.

    "Yeah" I say brushing myself off.

    "Your bleeding like everywhere" Will said taking my hand to lead me off the street. My skateboard landed in his yard.

    "Where?" I ask trying to look.

    "Its fine, I'll clean you up. Come to my room" Will said leading me into the house.

    "Okay" I tell him following him inside.

    We walk all the way upstairs and he tell me to wait in his room.

   Five minutes later he comes back with a first aid kit.

    "Okay this might hurt" he tells me with kindness in his eyes.

      "Really!?" I say at him "you know better, come on what are you my stupid doctor?" I ask folding my arms.

    "Well in that case, relax this will only hurt a little, so hows your summer been?" Will says just to aggravate me and gives me his cocky grin.

    "Your a douche" I say pushing him playfully.

     "I know, and I try for you" He says pushing me back.

     "Just get it over with" I say sitting on his bed which is really comfortable.

     " Okay" he says shrugging and then starts cleaning my arm with no warning at all.

       Finally he gets done with everything and we go down stairs so I can meet his mom.

     "Mom!!!!" Will yells at the top of his lungs. I smile at him.

      "MOM!!!!" I yell even louder.

    "Hey, no, no, no. My mom not yours, because I'm not sharing" Will says sticking out his tongue.

     "How old are you? THREE?" I ask him nudging him playfully with my arm.

     "No, Im two, duh" He says shaking his head with a cute little grin.

     "No, he's more like a one year old" His mom says coming into the room smiling.

    "Hi, Im Alica" I say holding out my hand.

      "Hello dear, Im Eva" She said smiling, and the more I looked at her I realized she must be pretty young. She look maybe in her late twenties or early thirties. Plus she was really beautiful.