I

------ "did you guys hear about the new singing contest mrs taeyeon is hosting?" exclaimed hyuck/haechan the university's most talked about boy

------ "did you guys hear about the new singing contest mrs taeyeon is hosting?" exclaimed hyuck/haechan the university's most talked about boy...due to his extreme vocals.

jiwoo and seongmin pretended to yawn, the duo was also known for vocals..most people at the campus called them the holy trio.

"dude we like soooo already know about this you're far behind like....hmm a day behind!" seongmin said with sass.

"okay okay maybe lets not be so rude seongieee~" jiwoo loved to make nicknames for anyone she ever spoke to.

hyuck scrunched up his face in disgust "ack..this is gonna remind me of the name you made me!"

"HUZZAH! YOU MADE ME REMEMBER IT HUCKLE BERRY HY-" before jiwoo could finish jungeun came around the corner and put her hand over jiwoos mouth.

"h-hhhehhhyyye! sssssttssroppp!" was jiwoos muffled attempts of screams.

the three without a hand on their mouth all laughed together. "thank youuuu soooo much jungeun! and oh that reminds me.. i have the notes you lended me!" hyuck said handing them back to jungeun.

jungeun could only sigh and say thank you. she usually is used for notes because of how high her grades are.

"i think we should get going now, bye jiwoo!" seongmin and hyuck ran off together.

"not even a goodbye to me huh?" jungeun quietly said.

she realized her hand was still over jiwoos mouth. "ah! i'm sorry.." she quickly took it off.

"cheer uppp jungie seongmin sort of thinks of youuu asss uh.. well a goody two shoe!"

goody two shoe is all jungeun ever hears, ranging from her friends, parents and even teachers for crying outloud!

at first she was used to it, but the more it progressed the more it made her feel like she can't be fun.

"just the words i wanted to hear jiwoo.." jungeun sarcastically smiles.

jiwoo bows frantically "i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i really should keep those things to myself.."

"it's alright jiwoo but look who's watching.." jungeun points with her eyes not making it obvious.

jiwoo quickly pops up and turns around.

"huh where? there's a lot of people out here- oh my god.." jiwoo quickly turns away.

the figure that was standing at a bench was none other then ha sooyoung, known as jiwoo's smoking hot ex.

sooyoung did some sort of a hand raise wave with a smirk?? god she really is a lesbian jungeun thought to herself..

"why did you have to point that out!!!!" jiwoo whisper shouted just in case sooyoung could hear.

"hey you were embarrassing yourself by bowing so i just had to warn you~" jungeun teased as she kept watching sooyoung trying to catch jiwoos attention.

the backstory between their break up .. well there's a lot but to keep it short jiwoo thought sooyoung was cheating (which she wasn't) then decided to cut things off.

"i've gotta tell ya sooyoung is one dedicated girl jiwoo!"

"oh please, i'm done hearing you praise the cheater" jiwoo scoffs and walks off to god knows where.

that's when sooyoung took the chance to come up to jungeun, jungeun and sooyoung were close already it's just sooyoung doesn't know how to approach her when she's with jiwoo.

"how's jiwoo?" was the first thing sooyoung even said.

jungeun knew sooyoung was still in love with jiwoo even if jiwoo sort of kind of possibly hates her guts...

jungeun smiled at the elder "trust me she's good..just not good with you.."

sooyoung frowned "how many times do i have to explain i didn't cheat on her. i'd never cheat on her jungeun!"

"you don't have to tell me that or anyone else, we all believe you. it's just jiwoo" jungeun sighed.

the whole break up happened over 5 months ago yet it still enrages jiwoo.

no matter how many times sooyoung has tried to explain the situation jiwoo just won't sit down and listen, she always choses fight AND flight when shes done with fighting.

"do you think it's finally time to just, ya know, give up?" sooyoung sighs defeatedly.

jungeun slaps sooyoung as hard as she could.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUNGEUN?" sooyoung shouted holding her face.

"NO I'M NOT LETTING YOU GIVE UP. THIS WON'T BE ENDED WITHOUT A RESOLUTION!!!" jungeun shouted back earning stares from other students around.

"my bad.." jungeun whispers.

-------

moving on to jungeun's love interest which she doesn't know exists yet! classic jeong jinsoul, she attends a different college then jungeun.

"knock knock can i come in?" jinsoul knocks at her dorm room hoping her roomate isn't having sex with any girl like she usually is.

"i'm just gonna come in i don't see a sock on the door handle!" jinsoul said hesitantly opening the door only to see a passed out eunseo and the mess she left which included clothes thrown everywhere, crumpled papers and even food... gross.

she picked up a pair of shorts and whacked eunseo in the head with it.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE OUR ROOM A MESS YOU SLOB"

"h-huh! mom i'm sorry! where am i!" eunseo quickly blinks and looks scared.

jinsoul can't help but laugh at how stupid eunseo looked right now.

"get to cleaning bucko i'm absolutely not doing this by myself" jinsoul said as she started to pick up SOME of the clothes.

"shhiiiittt i totally forgot about the mess.. i'm sorry jinsoul i was just really busy with homework i got caught up and fell asleep and not to mention how yeoreum was here earlier and we kind of.."

"no yeah that's all i need to hear eunseo" jinsoul whacks her in the head again but with an empty water bottle.

"YAH!"------

end of ch 1.