X [M]

------- it was the morning after the sleepover

jungeun and jinsoul decided it was best not to leave the sleepover after all.

jungeun shared a room with jinsoul and woke up next to her.

jinsoul was still sleeping so jungeun was admiring her features..

she traced the outline of her jaw and nose seeing how perfect she really was.

"mm..stop that tickles jungeun" jinsoul said sleepily as she started to wake up.

"good morning my sleepy head" she kissed jinsouls cheek.

"ya know i could really get used to waking up next to you for the rest of my life" jinsoul smiled.

jungeun was starting to feel at home with jinsoul, she knew it was the right chance to give her a shot.

"now come here..!" jinsoul said pulling jungeun closer to her so they were cuddling.

"what do we call us? are we dating..married, friends with benefits?" jinsoul said snuggling her head into the crook of jungeuns neck.

"married is a step to far, but yeah i think we're dating? if that's what you want and i want, which is what i want, i'm just not sure if it's what you-"

"jungeun, sweetie i like you more then you could possibly like me, no need to stress dear" jinsoul giggled.

the sound of jinsouls laugh has never failed to send butterflies into jungeuns stomach.

"honestly your real personality is better then your little fuck girl life style.." jungeun said turning to face her.

"you're like a little softie" she booped jinsouls nose.

"only for you, you'll never catch me being this way to anyone else" jinsoul pouted which sent jungeun into a bliss.

jungeun got on top of jinsouls lap straddling it. "woah, whats this for?" jinsoul said with a sly smile.

"a celebration to us dating of course" jungeun said before bending down to leave kisses on jinsouls neck.

she also started sucking her neck leaving vigorous hickeys. "uh huh, keep doing that.." jinsoul moaned quietly.

jungeun promised herself after that night at the party,, no more sex, but this is a new feeling, even ever since she fucked herself to the thought of jinsoul, she can't just turn this down.

"jinsoul..i want you to fuck me.. please?" she said with a submissive look to her.

jinsoul would absolutely not turn this down, especially not since jungeun looks stunning at this moment.

jinsoul flipped jungeun over onto her back and was above her, she helped remove her shirt and unbuckle her bra.

"i love your body, you know that right?" jinsoul said caressing jungeuns boobs.