III

------ "SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY!!!!" jiwoo exclaimed to jungeun waking her up

"jiwoo....it's 7 am, we could be sleeping in right now.." jungeun said covering her head with her pillow.

"nnonononono jungeun you've gotta listen, tonight is about to be the biggest frat party of the fucking year"

jungeun rolled her eyes as far back as she could. "ew frat parties"

jiwoo whacked jungeun with her own pillow and felt offended.

"basically the whole friend group is going jungeun! please you've gotta go, lighten up for once..pleaseee" jiwoo said hopping into jungeuns bed with her.

"god..i don't know, you know how much i hate parties jiwoo..." jungeun sighs snuggling up to the elder.

"speaking of lighting up.. how did your conversation with sooyoung go last night?"

jiwoos cheeks turn a light shade of pink and she hides under the covers.

"oh same old same old sooyoung" jiwoo said.

jungeun just knew something was up. and she was proudly the #1 jiwoo & sooyoung shipper.

it's true they did end up having angry sex like heejin said they would. luckily they finished before heejin came back!

"i'm gonna go.. um buy stuff for the party like alcohol, food, some sexy fits.. and um! yeah i'm out!" jiwoo quickly jumped to her feet grabbed her car keys and ran out the door.

jungeun laughed and grabbed her phone from her night stand, and shot a text to sooyoung.

sooyounggggg
what happened
last night?

none of your
business jungeun.

first time in
my life seeing a
cold sooyoung? something
must've went terrible?

we had angry sex jungeun ..

jungeun kept rereading those words over and over..she wasn't surprised it's just the way she made a bet with heejin for 40 bucks over this.

YOU FUCKER i now owe
heejin 40 bucks KYSSSS
KEEP IT IN YOUR
PANTS NEXT TIME

i can pay you the 40 and
you can give it
to heejin it's what i
owe for doing
something so stupid

jungeun was going to reply asking why it was so bad but there was a knock at the door.

jungeun groaned as she got up stretching.