IV

—————— all the girls were getting ready in jungeun and jiwoos dorm, jiwoo was dressed in something outgoing and really pink

jungeun was getting ready, she decided to wear a really baggy black graphic tee and a skirt.. a pretty revealing one if you ask me.

she didn't feel like wearing a shit ton of make up, and she let her hair down looking beautiful as always.

when jungeun was done getting ready she earned lots of claps and "oohs" from the girls as she came out of the bathroom.

"looking good jungeun" sooyoung whispered in her ear as she walked by her.

"not so bad yourself sooyoungie.." she teased.

"I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT" yeojin screamed.

all the girls stopped what they were doing and turned to her.

"yeah?" a few said.

"I ORDERED US A LIMOUSINE"

the girls were cheering for the 50th time tonight.

"wait but isn't the place just a few minutes away?" hyeju said.

"well... it was easier so we could all travel together.." she said frowning.

"hey it's okay yeojin, don't listen to meanie hyeju.." yerim said kissing her head.

you would think the two were dating but they're actually just really good bestfriends.

"it's fine atleast we don't have to go separately" jungeun said with a smile.

she knew tonight might suck but it was worth it to be with her friends.

"GIRLSSSS ITS ALMOST 8 I THINK THE LIMOUSINE SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW" jiwoo yelled and all the girls frantically ran outside.

they saw some familiar faces on the way like hyuck and aisha.

the two were dressed up, guess they'd be seeing them at the party!

sooyoung was just slowly trailing behind, jungeun stopped and turnt to see sooyoung.

"hey now don't make everyone wait because we're stalling i'm all good" sooyoung shook her hands in defense as she came closer to jungeun.

jungeun looked up at the taller girl towering over her.

"did you mean what you said earlier..?" jungeun shyly asked.

sooyoung smirked knowing exactly what she was implying.

"yes, yes i really do think you look good tonight jungeun, especially the bottom half of you.." sooyoungs eyes scanned jungeuns beautiful smooth thighs.

"guys are you coming or not!" heejin shouts which makes sooyoung leave her trance.

"i'm sorry..i- we should really get going" she said walking ahead of sooyoung.