V

------- the three of them decided it was best to carry jungeun over to a couch after she had collapsed while trying to do the worm

"hun, please please please stay here and don't do anything stupid until you feel a little better" heejin said rubbing jungeuns head.

"youuuu guys are noo fun losers.." jungeun said throwing her head back staring at the chandelier above the dance floor.

the three ignored her remark and went back to the dance floor.

thats when the same tall girl, eunseos friend. came and sat by her.

jungeuns head rised and she turnt to look at the girl.

the girl didn't say anything or look at jungeun she was watching eunseo dance with a girl.

before jungeun was going to go back to staring at the chandelier and counting sheep, the girl spoke.

"i'm still sorry about earlier, what you had to witness with your friend and eunseo.." the girl said softly but loudly enough to hear over the music.

"iiitsss fine don't worry abouttt it" jungeun slurred out as she started to feel a little better.

"i'm jinsoul by the way, what's your name?"

"i'm jungeeeunnnn, kim jungeun! i'm guessing you go to the other college?" jungeun said smiling at her.

"yeah i do, i would go to central city if i knew these parties were fun and had girls like you" jinsoul said scooting closer to jungeun causing jungeun to blush.

"i'm gonna go get a drink, promise you won't be gone when i come back?" jinsoul playfully smirked.

"i..i promise"

sooyoung and jiwoo came back together. jiwoo had her arm linked around sooyoungs.

jungeun noticed that and automatically called them over.

"sooyoung jiwoo!!!! over here!"

the duo came over to check up on their friend.

"whats with the arm holding...."

"i love sooyoung, jungeun. i was overreacting back then i don't know what got into me" jiwoo said before kissing sooyoungs cheek.

sooyoung gave her an apologetic look for whatsoever reason.

jungeun thought jiwoo was drunk, she probably was because theres no way she just forgot about everything that ever happened.

"well i hope you two go well" jungeun said getting up to hug the two of them, sooyoung more tightly though.

"hey jiwoo, can i talk to jungeun for a second?"

jiwoo nodded but didn't wanna be away from her lover.