II

------ the week was coming to and end thankfully the group of girls thought as they all sat in a circle peacefully on the grass

the group consisted of jungeun of course with jiwoo by her side. the two bestfriends that obviously so like eachother.. heejin and hyunjin. the adorable cant get enough of couple hyeju and chaewon. yeojin and yerim teasing eachother. and sooyoung watching from afar as always.

there are two other members of this friend group named haseul and kahei but they're off on there own adventures away from college! the girls always call them frequently though.

"yoo jiwoo looks like your favorite person is over there! why don't we invite her over~" yeojin so obviously teases jiwoo along with yerim giggling.

"just cause you're the youngest doesn't mean i won't strangle you right now" jiwoo shoots her a threatening glare.

meanwhile jungeun shoots sooyoung a look which leads her to walk over to the group and sit next to jungeun..jiwoo was on the other side of jungeun during this.

"nononononono! who said you could just butt in here sooyoung! god do you have to be such an ass?" jiwoo scoffs getting ready to leave.

but before she could stand up any further jungeun drags her back down.

"as a matter of fact i'm friends with everyone here right now jiwoo..." sooyoung says not so confidently

"yeah all but one huh" jiwoos eyes avert from sooyoungs.

the whole group sort of just stayed silent until aisha came over. "hiya girls sorry to bother! can i steal yerim and hyeju it's about the dance club tonight"

they all nodded it wasnt their choice to tell her no.

which now left 7 girls remaining. the awkward silence sort of passed with heejin and hyunjin awfully making it obvious they like one another.

"jiwoo seriously can we talk about the elephant in the grass" yeojin blurted.

"w-what! are you calling me an elephant?" sooyoung quickly runs to her own defense.

jungeun couldn't help but snicker at sooyoung.. if we're being honest sooyoung was jungeuns first girl crush. and there are still moments where she finds her extremely attractive.

"maybe not an elephant but a snake, sure" jiwoo bluntly says looking completely away from the group.

sooyoung rolled her eyes and got up and walked over to where jiwoo was and sat smack dab in front of her.

"me, you, 6:30pm, today, my dorm, be there" sooyoung says with a smirk on her face which leaves jiwoo dumb founded.

"hey uh you know i'm your room mate right? if you're gonna have angry sex i'd like to know in advance" heejin chimes in as she is sooyoungs dorm roomie.