VI [M]

------ jinsoul lead her upstairs to an empty bedroom and locked the door behind them

"are you sure this is okay?" jinsoul asked coming closer to her starting to place kisses all over her neck.

"uhh-huh this is oka..y.. unn" jungeun was so sensitive just at the touch.

"i'm a virgin..by the way" jungeun had to let that out before anything went further.

"i love going down on first timers.." jinsoul bit on her ear and licked the rim of it.

"h-holy shit.."

since jinsoul was already without a shiry jungeun let her hands roam all over jinsouls abs.

"they feel so nice baby.." jungeun said before pushing jinsoul down on the bed wanting to start kissing jinsouls neck.

jungeun was leaving slobbery kisses all over her neck. leaving hickeys as a plus.

"you sure you're a virgin?" jinsoul joked as her hands gripped jungeuns hair causing her to pull her head back.

"o-ow..i'm sure" jungeun said enjoying the pain.

"i'm not letting you top me jungeun" jinsoul said flipping them over and leaving jungeun under her.

jinsouls hands pinned against the bed on sides of jungeuns head.

"you're mine for the night" jinsoul said as she ripped jungeuns bra off.

jungeuns boobs sat perfectly which made jinsoul want to bite on them, and so which she did.

"aah..jinsoul.." jungeun let out.

"doing good?"

"yes..soso well.." she moaned.

jungeun was still very much drunk. she wasn't completely all there..

jinsoul wasn't as drunk as jungeun so she knew what she was doing.

jinsoul dragged her tongue from jungeuns chest to her waist band.

"can i?" she said tugging at the waist line.

jungeun begged her to.

so jinsouls tongue dragged down to her soaking wet core and swiped her clit with her tongue.

"mm! jinsoul! holy shit..i've never felt l-like this before.." jungeun said.

jinsoul lifted jungeuns legs over her shoulder and continued what jungeun wanted.

jinsoul swirled her tongue around jinsouls clit then added a finger inside of her core.

"JINSOUL~" jungeun moaned pretty loud..

"quiet down for me princess" jinsoul said as she caressed jungeuns thighs.

"i-i want to c-cum.." jungeuns breathing patterns became uneven.