Author's Note

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for deciding to give this book a chance, and thank you so much to all who already read this story. I'm really grateful for all the love you guys gave them.

But I'm really sorry to tell you that I had to unpublish most of the chapters as I had already told you before. There's still time till tomorrow before I take them down.

Due to my contract with other other paying platforms, I can't keep this book free on anywhere. So I had to take this step. As an author, this is a new step to build my career. I hope you all will understand and support me in this decision.

And if anyone interested in reading the book, you can always go to Storydo, Novellane, Dreame, Webnovel, Webcomics, Mangatoon, Readom, etc. to read it. Just search the name of this book, and you'll get it.

Those who are able to buy the coins and read the whole book, you're most welcome and I will be grateful for that! But those who can't afford buying the coins, you guys can read two chapters every day for free. So what are you waiting for? Go and check my books out!

And yes, those who hasn't checked the sequel, "Mated to the Devil" and my new book, "Taming the devil" yet on Wattpad, you can read it until it's available on Wattpad. Hope you guys enjoy it.

With love

Zia<3