5

Zachary Taylor

"Here Jay," he handed her the tv remote and started to put his stuff on noticing the time. The time Fatima got home from school.

"Why you leaving?" She asked and he looked at her skeptical trying to see if she was being funny. "You said too."

"What? I never said that." She responded sitting up and pulling her shirt down, "You said when Fatima get home you don't want me here cause it's weird."

"Okay but she's not here so," Jayla looked at him with an eye roll. "And why you always mentioning her? You still- Bro chill deadass."

"I haven't even finished my sentence, you so disrespectful." She said holding her hand on her neck. Like she always does.

Ever since she got that weak ass tattoo she believes covering it with her hand or another item makes Zac mad but it doesn't.

"I don't know why you doing that, I told you not to get that dumb ass shit anyways." She rolled her eyes. "I already know ian tripping tho Zac,"

"Do you." She added, "Don't say that Jayla I promise cause I will do me but then you gone be threatening to kill yourself so stop."

"Why is you being so rude?" She sat up, "Cause every since you seen them messages you been trying to be funny and I don't like that." He responded.

She was on his phone one day and saw a message from Fatima's Mother to Zac and she been trying to shade T since.

Zac explained to her that he didn't have to be with her and wouldn't if she would try to be funny about his forever mother in law and she started doing the most.

She sent him a video of herself with a knife to her chest and he felt bad so he came over and got back with her.

"Because you know how I feel about that knowing." She replied, "Knowing what? That Mona don't like you?"

"Ms.Wilson do like me." She argued, "You can't even call her by her name, trust she don't like you and I'm not even tryna be funny I'm returning energy."

"Okay Zac whatever, do you. And you always trying to show off that Fatima tattoo but couldn't get me tatted over that."

He sighed but didn't respond and got out his phone to text Fatim- his mother. He didn't have time for Jayla and her mood swings.

mama mona 🤞🏾

Zac don't call me 🤣.
read at 12:09pm

ma?

what chile? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

me and Jayla got into it again and so im finna come over.

not today baby, I love you but T over here and Ian got time for y'all with y'all awkward tales. trying to act like you guys haven't been knowing each other 7 years now. ‼️‼️‼️

okay mama that's fine and that be
her! 💯

that be both of y'all ry, and what you and her get into it about? my baby? 👀👀👀

yes ma, she told me to leave when Tima get here cause it's gone be weird so I'm like coo and I'm getting ready and she on some whole Otha shit.

language little boy! 😡
but you need stop playing in that girl face and in my baby face, cause I'm getting tired of y'all and this bullshit ass 'keep it in the family' shit!! ‼️💯😱😭