9

Fatima was angry at Zac, but she was even more mad at Jayla. Which was why she was outside her cousins house.

"You sure about this T, cause I shoot to kill." Mariyln spoke, Fatima nodded instantly. She was positive.

The two of them got out of the car and made their way up to Lexus's door. Marilyn knocked. "Who is it?"

They both smirked when they heard Jayla's voice, "Its Zac baby." Fatima played the voice recording.

The door was opened instantly and Fatima threw a punch to Jayla's face before her and Mary bardged inside.

Lexus jumped up from the couch. "What the fuck?!"

Jayla crawled backwards on the floor, "Bitch wassup." Lex threw up her fist but stopped immediately.

Marilyn and Fatima both pulled out their guns leaving the 2 women torn. Lexus started crying hysterically.

She was not cut out for anything like this, she knew from her cousin that Fatima was crazy but not like this.

"Bitch you aint bold enough to kill me," Jayla had now stood up and was still talking shit. Fatima chuckled.

"Say hi to my dad for me,"

Fatima shot Jayla between her eyes, Marilyn  smiled at her baby cousin. They then turned to the girls by the couch.

Lexus was shot by Mary as she screamed. The two walked out the house just as it blew up into flames.

"Your mother is going to be angry." Mary laughed as she pulled infront of Fatima's apartment.

"Welp, guess she's going to have to hate this side of me again." She spoke, the two said their goodbyes before Fatima got out.

She went inside and hopped in the shower, she got out and put her 30 inch wig in a towel, then wrapped her robe around her body.

She walked out the bathroom "SHIT!" She jumped seeing Zac laid out on her bed. "Zac what the fuck!?"

"Man shh im tired." He spoke closing his eyes again, she rolled her eyes. "Up, and out of my bed." She demanded.

He ignored her, she rolled her eyes again and went over to her drawe. She got out a matching underwear and bra set.

It was teal, then she grabbed a pair of black shorts. After lotioning her body down she slipped on her clothes leaving her without a shirt.

Going over to the bed she made sure to hit Zac, he was deep in his sleep. "I don't know what's wrong with this man."

She got on her phone and was surprised to see no buzz about Jayla and Lexus' death yet. She didn't even get a text from Shy.

But she did get a text from Darius, she looked back and fourth between the message and Zac. "Shit im grown." She mumbled.

Darius

igl I miss yo lil crazy ass.🤦🏽‍♂️

Boy Ik you do.😘

u never humbled yourself 👎🏽!!!

Shut up 😭😭.

wyd rn tho,

nothing laying in bed.

without me? 🤦🏽‍♂️

childish af! 🤣

naw but osrs lemme come see you ma 👀.

now darius, yk that ain't gone work. 💯

Tima stop acting, you know you want me over there.❤️

ehhh, im kinda seeing somebody rn.

girl shut up, ain't no nigga eating yo pussy better than me and Ik that for a fact 💯.

we always get back, you know us.

"You goofy as hell." She jumped once again at Zac's voice. "What?" She turned to him as he got out the bed.

"Never is you texting this nigga while you in bed with me. I'm cool on you." Fatima laughed, "You've made that pretty clear trust."

Zac shook his head as he slipped back on his jogging pants. Fatima went back to typing on her phone. "Got me fucked up."

Zac snatched her phone and threw it across the room, "DUDE WTF, you did not pay for that shit." Fatima snapped getting out of bed.

"I don't give a fuck you not finna be texting yo ex in my presence." He shrugged, she went over to his side and slapped him.

He grabbed her by her neck instantly. "I don't know what nigga got you feeling yoself but I'm not that nigga."

"Don't touch me bitch-" she pushed his hand away, "Bitch? Fatima you out yo fucking body." He stated.

He was irritated by this 'new' her, he didn't like the words she used and the actions she made. She always tried to punk him.

"This my shit you can get out," she spoke, "Mhm I bet so that nigga can come over here and eat yo pussy?" He asked angrily.

"Yep and I'ma fuck the shit out of him after." She said just to make Zac mad. Zac bit his lip trying not to act on his anger.

"Cool, im out. Do you with that broke ass nigga and make sure his bum ass buy you a knew phone too."

"Mhmm and do you tf, and best believe he will, trust." Zac pushed her out his way and left her room slamming the door behind him.

She went over to see if her phone was broken and it wasn't. She was going to text Darius back but decided not to.

She got back in bed and stared at the wall. She didn't want to but she felt bad. She didn't want to loose Zac again but he hurt her.

Even though the video was really old it broke her to hear him say all of that stuff about her, she went to his contact but didn't call him.

She decided against it and just shut her phone off and rolled over to go to sleep.