1

Fatima Wilson

"You act like you not in college T." Jayla said pushing Fatima into the door, "Girl don't push me." Fatima pushed her back.

"Alright now hoes, get to fighting and y'all getting out on my son." They both turned to look at Shy. "Bitch what son?" Fatima asked.

"Y'all know." She gave them a side eye and they both burst into a fit of laughter. "Bitch that ain't funny." Fatima pressed as she stopped laughing.

Shy was always cracking jokes about a baby she aborted their senior year. She's very blunt and ruthless but that's why they love her.

Fatima, Jayla, and Shy have been friends since 8th grade year. The two all attended the same HighSchool and now college in Atlanta, Georgia.

"So you and Zac on or off right now?" Shy asked Jayla who just shrugged not wanting to speak of Zac infront of Fatima.

Zac was Fatima's ex but Jayla begin to like him after him and Fatima had taken a break. She asked Fatima would she mind and Fatima was heartbroken.

Fatima said she didn't mind but lord knows her heart was crushed when she saw Zac roll up to their apartment for Jayla and not her.

It was even harder hearing them have sex at 2am the same way her and Zac used to do but she sucked it up for her friend.

"Girl I told you about that, he's not my nigga he's yours plus I've moved on so continue." Fatima explained knowing her chest hurt.

"Well now that's settled." Shy gave Fatima the side eye then gave Jayla the same one. She was over both of them but remained their friends.

She felt like Jayla was bogus af for even asking Fatima to get with Zac knowing all that him and Fatima had been through.

They been together since sophomore year and had their ups and downs but they were solid. They took a simple break their freshman year of college.

During that break the girls went to Miami and Zac was upset that Fatima had been letting guys rate her in public service interviews.

When they got back they talked it out but Fatima continue the break until mid terms but Jayla came to her with that bullshit.

Shy got on Jayla ass so bad the first time Zac came to the house for her but she waited until Zac left. Fatima told Shy it was cool but Shy knew it wasn't.

Zac didn't want to be with Jayla for a long ass time, they were now in their sophomore year and Zac and Jayla just started dating.

Zac was hesitant about dating Jayla, he didn't see her like that but Fatima kept pressuring him saying it was cool and she didn't want him anymore cause Jay did.

So 2 months into sophomore year Jayla shot her shot again and this time she made it, her and Zac have been together on and off for 4 months now.

"We are very much on right now, he sent me flowers the other day and yea." Jayla smiled big thinking about her boyfriend.

Fatima smiled on the outside but on the inside she was dying. A phone dinged and the girls stopped talking.

It was Fatima's phone, "Oh that must be Dariusssss." Jayla dragged with a smirk, "It is." Fatima faked a smile and grabbed her phone.

She read the text and became confused but the girls didn't notice as they were in their phones. "Guys Zac is on the way," Jayla said.

Fatima nodded along with Shy and Fatima got up to go to the kitchen. She replied to Darius's many text messages.