6

Fatima Wilson.

"T no this is final, either you're moving or I'll move you. I have your apartment set up in YOUR name all I did was pay the down payment."

"Shy is always welcome but that other heffa no," Fatima sighed as Mona basically scolded her over the phone.

"You always let that lil bitch get you out your character since the moment you brought her fast ass to my house I knew she was no good."

Fatima nodded listening to her mom, Mona never like Jayla but for her daughters sake she kept it to herself.
As Jayla got older her behavior got better.

"Okay Ma, I'll have the movers here tomorrow." Mona nodded before ending the call. Jayla and Fatima had finally fell out.

Yesterday Jayla blew up at Fatima because a professor Zac and Fatima shared had placed them together to work on a project.

Zac and Jayla had already been on the rocks because he was tired of acting like she wasn't just good for head.

He came to the house for Fatima and Jayla answered the door, he went right past her and joined Fatima in the kitchen.'

Jayla remained civil for about 4 minutes until she heard laughter and tried to stab Fatima, it didn't end well because once Fatima got ahold of her it was out.

Fatima dragged her all over the 3 bedroom apartment, she didn't care anyone. She was giving Jayla all the pain that was building up.

Once again Zac had seen a side of Fatima that was caused by his absence, he was able to break them apart just as shy got there.

Shy called the ambulance for Jayla and stayed back with Fatima to console her, Zac decided it was before for him to step away after Shy stepped in.

He texted Fatima and made sure she was good and she responded letting him know she was. After Jayla got out she went to her cousin Lexus's house.

Lex hyped her head up and got Jayla to go live about Fatima and tried to expose her. She was saying stuff like she was a abuser and dirty all type of stuff.

All Fatima did was make one post and that cleared Jayla and left her silent for the rest of the night.

fatimarenee

@jaylasofly_ you got my bodies then yo momma and mine combined, don't ever play. you need to check that HIV and get your PH balance in check.

When it came to Jayla:'s body count no one knew the exact number all Shy and Jayla knew was that Zac wasn't one of them.

However Fatima didn't know that so everyday she prayed that Zac didn't catch HIV from Jayla, and he didn't find out she had it until T's post.

Despite it he was happy he never let her get further than giving him head, Jayla never takes care of her body even when she showers.

He didn't want anything to do with getting in between her legs but he couldn't act like he didn't find her attractive because he did.

Well he found her face attractive but her attitude and her appeal to others was utterly disgusting to him and to others.

Fatima was tired of sparing Jayla, she let Jayla slide for so long with the slick comments as if there friendship didn't last a whole century.

Jayla's mom Greta saw all of the stuff and called Mona, her and Mona didn't get into it but decided it's best to keep their kids apart.

The two were friends because of the girls but cut all ties now, Mona had enough with Jayla and finally got her daughter out of that hell hole.

"I'm moving," Fatima announced to Shy, "I kind of figured," Shy laughed shrugging, Shy always felt like she was pulled in the middle.

"You don't have to choose a side- im on yours T, of course. Jayla been wrong I was only ever still her friend because of you."

Shy and Fatima hugged, "I have two be- yes yes yes! Thank god I did not want to have to stay here cause my parents would've I told you so tf out of me if I went home."

She hugged Fatima for a while before the two parted ways. The rest of the day the girls packed everything they had bought.

There was 2 couch's in the living room that Shy purchased but she left them only because she knew Jayla had sex with Keith and Will on them.

"I don't think it's a place she ain't fucked somebody at," Fatima chuckled as they closed the laundry room door.

The movers got all there stuff in the truck and they drove their cars behind them while on the phone. "Can I ask you something?" Shy spoke. "Duh."

"Why'd you stay friends with Jayla and not get mad at Zac, and truthfully T." Fatima sighed. She knew she'd have to answer this a lot now.

"Truth is because of the history, when she first wanted Zac it broke my entire heart but I let her, I gave her my boyfriend, pushed him in her arms."

Fatima admitted, "I mean Zac could've fought her off more but you pushed him a lot babe." Shy said to her best friend.

"I know and that was because I was so scared of loosing Jayla as a friend, you and her are all I've known from the beginning."

"And truthfully I thought you were gonna take her side and y'all would tag team me or something so I played my part." Shy laughed at the middle sentence.

"Girl you could whoop both our ass at the same time." Shy said jokingly and Fatima cracked a smile, "I'm happy to have to weight of Jayla off my shoulders.

"So what about Zac?"