3

Fatima Wilson

"Okay I said that yea but that don't mean I meant the shit!" Fatima yelled as she stood over Darius while he was down on the couch.

"Move Fatima deadass." He replied trying to push her but she hit him again. She was always hitting him, "Yo stop touching me real." He added.

She hit him again and they got to fighting. It was more of her punching him and him dodging it while trying to hold her.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK." Jayla and Zac entered the front room breaking them apart. "Let me go Jayla." Fatima said calmly.

"What is going on T?" She questioned holding her still, "I promise you got 4 seconds to let me go before I hit you." Fatima expressed and Jayla let her go.

Fatima can get very violent and no one wants to see that, but Zac stood there surprised because in all the years they'd known each other he'd never saw it.

"I'm done fucking with you on soul!" Darius yelled grabbing his keys, Fatima charged at him only to be held by Zac.

"Don't touch me." She slapped Zac's hand off her and
grabbed Darius, "If you leave I swear on everything we done." She said.

She let his jacket go and he left out the door making her eyes widen, he had never actually left so she knew they were done for sure.

"Fuck that nigga!" She mumbled turning back around, Jayla had went to the kitchen and Zac was still standing there confused.

"Since when are you like that?" He asked her as she got up all the stuff her and Darius broke and dropped. "Since D." She mumbled.

"You good?" He asked after and she nodded trying not to talk as much knowing she was hurt to the point she wanted to cry.

She joined Jay in the kitchen to dump out the trash, "So you and D?" Jayla asked scooping up her jello. "Over."

"Why? What the hell happened in the matter of 30 minutes?" She asked knowing her and Zac had just dropped Shy off to her car.

"Something stupid." Fatima explained not wanting to tell Jayla the whole story knowing she ran her mouth to Zac about everything.

She dismissed herself and made it to her room before texting Darius until she noticed he blocked her number.

❤️

so you done fr?
we always do this idk why you mad.
you just want to fuck hoes!!
i swear you don't have to worry about me every again.
im sorry ☹️.

She swiped out their messages and closed her phone, she put her head down on her pillow and just cried and cried.

She wasn't crying because of Darius she was crying because of Zac and how much it just hurt seeing Jayla with 'Zachary' across her neck.

How much she couldn't say anything hurt, how much she had to pretend to support knowing she wanted to murder both of them.

Her eyes began to close from all the crying.

flashback

"I can't believe we did it!" Fatima smiled as she stared at her tattoo of Zac's name and their date under her boob.

Zac had the same tattoo but with Fatima's name on his wrist, "I was gone get it regardless," Zac said rubbing her thigh.

"Omg we locked innnn!" Fatima dragged with a laugh. She knew her mom was going to kill her for getting a 3rd tattoo before senior year but she didn't care.