7

it's been a week and some change since Fatima moved, originally shy was supposed to move with her but changed her plans.

Shy transferred colleges because another school had
sent her a scholarship with a better offer than the one she already had.

She had to say goodbye to Fatima and it was bitter sweet and heartfelt. Fatima knew she was going to say bye to Shanya soon.

Shanya only had one more year til she left for las school and Fatima would still be at Clark Atlanta studying law.

Anyways fatima was living well in her new condo, her mom was paying the rent for her which she begged her not to but Mona doesn't listen.

Fatima had now no friends on campus, she hung with Hannah and Trinity but it was mainly for studying and never anything else. She liked it like that.

She didn't want to invest in any more friendships. her and Darius were still going. Strong isn't the word but they were going.

Fatima had grown out of that lust phase she had for him, she was ready to let go. He was being more harm than good to her life.

They didn't fight a lot but when they did it was crucial. Darius wasn't a cheater nor was Fatima so that was a plus.

The only thing was Fatima didn't know how to keep her hands to herself and Darius didn't appreciate that.

He felt he was straight forward and loving with her so he didn't understand the constant blows he received whenever she was angry.

He would cut her off for that day then go back, Fatima felt bad and she apologized all the time and for the entire month she vowed to stop.

She didn't understand her anger built inside of her, she wasn't abusive lord knows she wasn't but she couldn't help but take her anger out in fights.

She loved Darius but he was more of a healer than making her happy. She was just going to cut him off and go on about the rest of her 3 years faithfully.

"I'm doing my part." Fatima said to Gabby who she was assigned with to create something for her random art class.

They were getting their paintings or exhibits placed inside the Atlanta museum but their professor Steuart was only picking 3 dous.

"Okay I am to tho," Gabby responded angrily, "Okay you know what how about you remove yourself from me and we try again tomorrow."

Fatima stood to her feet and escorted Gabby out, Gabby nodded in agreement before leaving. Fatima texted her afterwards.

Gabrielle.

we both upset, we can't work together while we're both angry. my apologies for 'kicking you out' though.

no bad blood sis! I completely understand because Ik Jaden got be 38hot so Ian mad at you. And I'm sorry too cause I shouldn't have took it out on you.

We good!

Cool.

She closed out her messages and saw one from a unknown number. she was confused by the message alone.

NO CALLER ID

i miss you t. what happened to us man?

ummm who is this?

t, stop playing dumb man.