Bunny's Anniversary Surprise

Y/N L/N and Gally had been dating for a year now, and they were more in love than ever. Gally had always called Y/N "Bunny," ever since they first met in the Glade. It was a nickname that had stuck, and Y/N didn't mind it at all. She loved Gally and his gruff, no-nonsense exterior, and she knew he loved her just as much.

As their one-year anniversary approached, Gally knew he wanted to do something special for Y/N. He went around the Glade, talking to the other boys and asking for their help to plan the perfect anniversary dinner. Despite their dislike for Gally, they all wanted Y/N to be happy, and they knew how much this meant to her.

Together, they scoured the Glade for the best ingredients, preparing a feast fit for a queen. Gally spent hours cooking and preparing everything, making sure every detail was perfect. The other boys helped set up a romantic table, complete with candles and flowers, and they even made a cake from scratch.

As the sun began to set, Gally led Y/N to the table, blindfolding her along the way. She couldn't wait to see what he had planned, but she trusted him completely. When they arrived, Gally took off the blindfold, and Y/N gasped in amazement. The table was set up beautifully, and the aroma of the food made her mouth water.

They sat down and began to eat, enjoying each other's company and the delicious meal. Gally couldn't stop staring at Y/N, and she knew how much he loved her. The other boys watched from afar, happy to see the two of them so in love.

After dinner, Gally pulled out the cake, and they all sang "Happy Anniversary" to Y/N. She blew out the candles, and Gally handed her a small gift. Inside was a beautiful necklace, a symbol of their love and commitment to each other.

As the night came to an end, Y/N felt so grateful for Gally and the other boys. They had put in so much effort to make this night special, and she knew she was lucky to have them all in her life. She leaned over to Gally, kissing him softly on the lips, and whispered, "Thank you, Bunny. I love you."

Gally smiled, taking her hand in his. "I love you too, Y/N. Here's to many more anniversaries to come."