1

It's Monday and Peter is asleep in his room.

  "Peter! Wake up you need to get dressed!!!" May yelled. He stands up and he gets dressed.

Outfit:
Shirt

 Outfit:Shirt

Pants:

Shoes:

Shoes:

 He makes it to the kitchen and May hands him a piece of toast

"Thank you" He says as he eats it. "Youre welcome Peter." She says as she looks at his hands. "Are you going to keep the water on your hands all day?" (Picture at the top) may asks him. Peter nods his head yes. May laughs a little. "Okay hun." She packs a lunch box for Peter as he eats his toast.

"It's Time to go Peter!" May yells as she waits at the door. "Coming!" Peter picks up his back pack and runs out the door until he was yanked backwards. "Forgot your lunch. And remember the rules." Peter rolls his eyes in a playful matter. "Yeah yeah." He laughs.

"Good. I larb you" May smiles. "Larb you too!" Peter runs down the stairs to get to the first day of school. He noticed the traffic to how school and decides to cut through the  lake. Peter smiles and begins running acrossed it until he makes it to school.

Peter walks up and sees so many people.

'It's so big' Peter thought. He walks through the people and he makes it to his class. The teacher sees him and tells him to sit in a empty seat.

First time in a class room and Peter is excited. Well if you looked at him right now he looks expressionless but he is excited! The teacher is asking him questions and more. But what confused Peter is that he seemed to anger a boy. He shurgs it off and leaves for his next class.