3

"Peter I'm home!" May yelled as she shut the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!!" Peter yells out and May walks over.

"Awe Peter you made dinner, you didn't have to" may smiles. "You've been working all day. I had to make dinner" Peter sets plates of food on the table.
"Well thank you" She sits down. Peter also sits down and he begins eating.

"What happened today?" May asks Peter and he looks up at her confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well online. Like the internet. And there's very popular of you. Running on water." She tells him and he looks at her surprised.

"What?! Is that why people were following me?!" Peter says confused.

May looks up. "Someone was following you?!"

"Yeah, he was wearing a hat and sun glasses!"

"Peter!"

"I'm new to this whole normal life thing!" Peter laughs awkward.

"Peter I can't have you go out anymore cause of this!" May sighs.

"What why?!" Peter looks up in surprise.

"Peter. Someone was following you! That's not good! What if they took y-" May gets cut off by a knock on the door. They both turn and look at the door. Peter uses his magic and makes water float ready to attack. May shoos him away to hide so he hides behind a wall.

May opens the door to reveal the Tony stark and Dr Strange.

"Hello gentlemen, what do you need?" May smiles.

"Hello miss we were wondering if we could come in." Dr Strange asks with a calm smile.

"Uhm. You may." She steps aside to let them in.

Peter hides behind a wall to listen to them.

"What do you need?" May asks again.

"We are looking for a boy and we heard he lives in this apartment!" Tony Stark awnsers.

"A boy? You must be mistaken I dont have any kids." She really isn't lying.

"Are you sure? Many people here said a boys live here with you." Dr Strange gets interrupted by Tony. "So where is he." Dr Strange elbows Tony in the side. Tony looks at him like he is crazy. But brushes it off.

May sighs "Peter, hunny come here please." Peter looks at her with water surrounding him but may gives him a looks to calm so he puts the water around his wrists (like the picture in chapter 1) and walks over to them with his hands behind his back.

Peter sees the two men Whispering but ignores it and stand sorta behind may.

"Now what do you want with my nephew." She sounds pissed.

"We just have a few questions about the viral video online." Dr Strange smiles.

Peter is confused. He whispers to may. 'Who are thses people' May whispers back 'Avengers. Just let me talk to them' Peter nods his head and Tony looks at us confused.

"Anyways. Where you actual Running on that water?" Tony asked.

"Why?." May's Is annoyed at this point.

"Well our boss wants to talk to him. Soon." Dr Strange says.

"1st it's none of your business. And 2 he will never and please leave my house. Now." May crossed her arms.

"Your nephew needs to come with us. Now." Tony is starting to get pissed.

Peter looks at may confused. May looks at him and back at the two men In her house. "I said leave."

"And I said we need your nephew. And we will get him one way or another." Dr Strange is pulling Tony away and they finally leave.

"I shouldve just killed them."Peter states.

"No killing Pete." May says back.

"Darn."