2

When school finally ended so many people were staring at him. Peter was beyond confused. But he brushed it off and walked back to his apartment.

And he noticed everyone on the street was staring at him too. Is it the water on his hands? His clothes. His phone buzzed and may texted him and asked him to grab groceries and she will pay him back. He smiles and walks into the grocery store. May sent him a list and he begins to shop around.

But Peter begins to notice someone following him. He looks behind him and sees a guy in a hat and sun glasses. 'He looks dumb' Peter laughs to himself and continues shopping. At check out the guy is still there! 'I swear to loki if he follows me ima hit him.''

Peter pays and grabs the bags and hurry out. He uses some water to hold the bags and he hurry to his apartment. He sighs out of relief and he starts putting groceries away.

------Time skip back to this morning after Peter got to school-----

Tony Stark and the avengers are at a meeting. They are waiting for Fury to start.

"I have asked you all here to talk about a video that went viral early today." Fury turns on the video that someone recorded of Peter running across the lake.

"What about it" Clint asks Fury. Fury pauses the video. "Fury it's probably just a prank video." Tony laughs.

"So multiple people have recorded this from different angles and they are all in on it?" Fury crosses arms.

"Still, what about it?" Natasha spoke up.

"I need you to find him.and bring him to me."

"That is a child!- that would be kidnapped!?!" Bruce states."I agree with Bruce. We can't just take him." Steve pipes up.

"Then find a way." Fury yells at them and walks out.
The avengers look around at each other.

"So we are kidnapping a kid because he ran across water. That a perfect reason is." Bucky says.

"So we just go to his parents and say 'Hey! We need your child our boss wants to talk with him about his magic!' That's not gonna work." Tony cuts in.

"Well we have to do something." Steve says.