05

Monday comes, as usual Hyunsuk entered his campus and walk to his class. But there is a difference in him.

What is that? Oh, he is not scared or nervous. Why? Thinking Jihoon won't do anything bad? Does he trust Jihoon that much?

Last friday Jihoon didn't just take care of him, protect him at the club. He also drop Hyunsuk back to his apartment safely.

He said he will make Hyunsuk's life miserable. But nothing as he said happen. For now. Why? Hyunsuk wonder.

It's not like he wanted something bad to happen tho. He is glad that Jihoon didn't do anything bad aside from him being scared thinking what Jihoon will do those pass weeks.

How confident Hyunsuk is thinking that Jihoon won't do anything bad to him? Does Hyunsuk trust him that much? Who knows.

Hyunsuk morning class ended peacefully as usual. But he have to stay for his afternoon class. Taking his lunch, he decide to go library.

Hyunsuk took the corner table to do his notes.

He was so focus on doing his notes that he ignore the notification sound from his phone. But it doesn't come only once. He got annoyed by the continues notification sound. He unlocked his phone to put it on silence but stop his action as he saw the messages are from Jihoon.

"Jihoon?" Hyunsuk questioned. "what photos he send me?" He opened it while questioning.

He widen his eyes as he saw those pictures.

"n-no," He muttered out, "when did he took this? why does he have this?"

New messange popped out from Jihoon.

- come to the rooftop.

without wasting anymore second he
run to the said place. Doesn't even care to clean his stuff on the table.

When he reach, Jihoon was there. Back laying against the wall, scrolling his phone.

"J-Jihoon." Hyunsuk called for his attention, walking closer and stood in front of him.

Jihoon looked up from his phone. Welcomed Hyunsuk with a smile.

"isn't the picture are pretty?" Jihoon asked showing the photo on his phone to Hyunsuk.

"w-why did you took that?" Hyunsuk stuttered.

"just wonder what will be your grandma's reaction if I send this to her?" Jihoon said.

Hyunsuk widen his eyes at the mention of his grandmother.

"wouldn't she get dissapointed seeing her lovely grandson clubbing instead of studying?" He continued in a pity tone.

"J-Jihoon please d-don't do that." Hyunsuk pleaded. His eyes getting teary.

His grandmother trust him so much. She even disagree to Hyunsuk when he said be want to work instead of study. She worked hard for Hyunsuk's school and daily expenses. Even until now she does. She will send money for Hyunsuk. But he will transfer it back to her without her knowing. Since he is working, he doesn't need to take money from her. He doesn't want to trouble her by taking the money. She is the least person, may be the person he doesn't want to hurt or disappoint at all.

"I-I will do anything you said p-please don't send these photos to my grandma. please." Some tears roll down on his cheek as he spoke.

"you have to kitty." Jihoon said with a smirk. "just wait for me to tell you when and what to do." He continued while wiping Hyunsuk's tears and gave a soft tap on his cheek before leaving.