02

"there you are, Park jihoon." said the man in his black suit.

"yes uncle. why did you call for me." Jihoon asked as he sit across the man.

"look," said the man turning his laptop for the other boy to take a look what's on the screen. "I warn you to stop bullying. Did I?" The man spoke staring straight at Jihoon.

"just this? you called me here just for this?" Jihoon asked in a calm tone laying on his back against the chair.

"Jihoon you know what will happen if your mom found out this." the man continued while looking at the boy who doesn't look like he care about what he is talking about.

"AHH! Stop mentioning her." Jihoon spoke in frustration as he heard the word 'mom'.

"then be mindful with your act. We can delete this footage like it doesn't exist, but what about the boy you beat up and the one witness it?" the man spoke.

"who?" Jihoon ask as he wasn't sure who his uncle is talking about.

"you don't remember who you bullied yesterday?" his uncle question him back.

"the one witnessed it" Jihoon continued in annoyance.

Jihoon watch his uncle go through some documents.

"Choi Hyunsuk." His uncle said passing the file to Jihoon.

Jihoon took a look at the file before he spoke "I will take care of him." with a smirk.

___

it's been a month, Hyunsuk attending Diamond University.

It's 12:05p.m, Hyunsuk just finished his morning class and was walking around the campus while waiting for his next class which start at 2:30p.m.

Doesn't matter how many times he look around the building, he still get amaze by how big the University is. He can't believe he finally got into one of the best University in Seoul.

All his thought was distracted when his phone rang. He took out his phone thinking it must be his grandma but no. It's from an unknown number.

"eh? who is this?" He questioned himself and look at the unknown number that showed on his phone screen. He was thinking whether to answer or not but it stop ringing after some time. "must be wrong number" he thought before continue to walk.

not long after his phone rang again.

"eh? the same number? could it be granny?" he thought because no one other then his grandma will call him. Probably the only one who have his number. "but why would she call me with new number?" he questioned himself "ahh don't care. let's just answer and see who is it. It doesn't harm though." he said before answering the call.

"the fuck took you so long to answer?" Hyunsuk heard a guy cursed in irritation from the other line as soon as he answer.

"who's this?" he questioned in puzzle.

"come to the storeroom at backyard behind the building. Now." The guy said more likely demand.

Before Hyunsuk could say anything, the call ended. He look at his phone in confusion. Who could it be? Somehow the voice sounds familiar but he doesn't know who.

"who was that? should I go? why he want to meet me? what if I don't go?" he questioned himself. He have so much of questions also scared yet he decide to go.

___

He looked around as he entered the storeroom and found no one around.