20

Two weeks almost pass. Hyunsuk and Jihoon didn't talk or text to each other since the other day at rooftop. Hyunsuk don't usually text Jihoon . It's always Jihoon who text and ask him to meet him somewhere but since the day Hyunsuk made the agreement of being his slave like. Jihoon rarely text him. He will just appear or wait for Hyunsuk out of blue and ask him out.

These two weeks was different. Jihoon didn't text or randomly appear in front of him. To be honest. Hyunsuk kinda miss Jihoon. The Jihoon who always act like wanting his attention. Who always whine and behave like a 5 years kid. Who always argue and come out with silly reason just to make him agree with his plan out. Date. That's how Jihoon address it every time when he ask Hyunsuk out.

Sometimes thinking about this Jihoon gives butterflies to Hyunsuk. He feel special because only he can see this side of Jihoon. He always show his grumpy, unbothered face when he is around the campus.

Talking about Jihoon. Hyunsuk didn't forget the hot kiss they shared at the rooftop. Every time thinking about it make Hyunsuk heartbeat raise. Face turn to red tomato. He can still vividly remember the moment. Moreover, it was his first kiss and it's with someone who he never thought he will get along with. It still feels like a dream for him and he is giddy thinking about it.

But it also made him somehow sad. As much as he can't forget the kiss. He also remember how Jihoon just left him at the rooftop as if nothimg happen. It was kinda disappointing for Hyunsuk. May be it's just him who feel giddy and special about it. For Jihoon, it's nothing. Hyunsuk know well he is not the first. Jihoon meet lot of girls and may be boys out there. He must have kiss or did more than that with some and Jihoon may have take him as one like those too. This thought somehow managed to make him sad, frustrate, hurt.

"haishh" Hyunsuk sigh for the hundred time. His class for today ended and Jihoon is still nowhere to be seen. Still with the slightest hope of bumping into the other before get out of the campus building. He walk out from his classroom. Minds was fully occupied with the thought of Jihoon as he walk.

THUD !

He bump on to someone. The book he was on his hand fall on the ground.

"oh! I'm sorry." Hyunsuk immediately apologized as he knee down to pick his books that shattered on the floor.

The other person helped Hyunsuk.

"I'm sorry." Hyunsuk bowed and apologized once again.

"no. no. it was my fault too. I wasn't focus." The other person said with a smile on his face. "I'm Yoshinori." The person introduced himself as he lean out his hand for a handshake.

Hyunsuk look at Yoshinori's hand before he look up at the boy with a smile. He lean out his hand accepting the other's handshake. "Choi Hyunsuk." He said.

"can I call you Hyunsuk? you can call me Yoshi." Yoshi said.

Hyunsuk responded with a nod and smile. "are you new here?"

"uhm. yes. I was actually looking for the Dean office."

"want me to show you the way?"

"oh. if you are fine with that."

"I'm absolutely fine. let me show you."

Hyunsuk then show Yoshi the way to the Dean office.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Hyunsuk." Yoshi said as they stand in front of the office. Ready to depart.

"good to meet you too." Hyunsuk gave him his sweetest smile as he spoke.

"let's meet each other around more often."