15

Hyunsuk walk to rooftop searching for a particular person. Looking around there laying a sleeping figure on the bench nearby under the sunny weather. Park Jihoon. He walk to the boy and stood right beside him.

"what are you doing here?" Without even opening his eyes the other questioned. Right after Hyunsuk stood next to him.

"oh. he is not sleeping? does he know who?" Hyunsuk ask inside his mind.

"choi hyunsuk." As if he read Hyunsuk's mind. He called out his name.

Off course he knows because not much students will come to the rooftop. At least not at this hour. It's around 12 in noon. People rather stay at somewhere chilly like than warm place that makes them sweaty.

His fan girls? They don't really put effort on searching him everywhere. They will just crash on him if they saw him on their way. So far none have come after searching for him.

Lastly his friends. They will just call him if they ever wants to talk or meet. Also being his friend they know the boy always took some time for himself. He will solitude himself from everyone and everything around him. They will just give him his space. Take his own time unless it's important.

Above all, this place is locked most of the time. Jihoon's family being a part of Diamond University. His family have extra excess key and the jet for rooftop is with him. He ask and got the key from his uncle. The other keys are with his uncle and he don't need or want any of it because he have no business with that.

That is why he can confidently say it's Hyunsuk. Though it only happens once where Hyunsuk come to the rooftop just to thank him with a coke can. But he believes it will be only him who will search for him everywhere if he ever want to meet him.

Minutes of silence pass. Jihoon finally opened his eyes to look at the other boy.

Hyunsuk got lost at the others eyes but soon he realised it and finally spoke.

"h-how is your wound?"

"fine now."

Silence fall between the two again.

"why are you here?" Jihoon questioned.

Sudden realization why he is here. Hyunsuk rummage through his bag searching for a particular thing and pull out his hand with an envelope. He push the envelope to Jihoon without saying anything.

Jihoon sat up stretching his body.

"what is this?"

"money." Hyunsuk shortly replied.

Jihoon furrowed his brows in question. He look at the envelope in front of him then back to Hyunsuk.

"for the bill. you paid for the meals last time." Hyunsuk explained.

"I didn't tell you how much yet." Jihoon said lazily. Not interest at whatever Hyunsuk is going to say.

"right. but I'm sure this isn't enough yet. tell me how much. I will pay it soon." Hyunsuk said.

Annoyed. Jihoon stood up and walked away leaving Hyunsuk behind. But Hyunsuk was fast to catch up and block his way.

"wait. this-"

"I don't need it." Jihoon cut off Hyunsuk's words.

"you-"

"I said I don't need it." Jihoon once again cut him off and said with his stern voice.

The stern voice reminded Hyunsuk. He is currently talking to Park Jihoon. And who is he to argue back.

He look down clutching his sudden trembling hand.

Jihoon noticed it and realise he scared the boy. Letting out a sigh.

"listen. you don't have to pay me back. I insist to pay for the meals. you have nothing to do with that." He said holding Hyunsuk's hand in his own. Rubbing his thumb against it. Preventing from trembling. His earlier tone changed to soft.

Yet no response from Hyunsuk. Jihoon is sure he is not scared anymore because his hand have stop trembling after Jihoon assure him.

"is he being stubborn?" Jihoon questioned inside his mind.

"fine. you want to pay me back?" Jihoon ask sighing.

Hyunsuk nodded his head slowly not looking up at Jihoon.

"there. he is being stubborn." Jihoon answered inside his mind for his earlier question.

"date me."

Hyunsuk choke on the air. Looking up at Jihoon as if he saw ghost. Dumbstruck. Still can't process what he just heard.

"didn't I heard it right?"

"you here?" Jihoon snap him back to earth.

"eh- wait- what?" Stutter after stutter. Hyunsuk ask.

"I said date me." Jihoon repeated. "you said you want to pay me back."

Blinking at what he heard. He finally found words to speak.

"will you accept the money if I date you?"

"no."

"then-"

"pay me in a different form not money. give me your time."

"how is it equal to money?"

"why are you asking me so many questions?" Jihoon frustratedly spoke. "look. I have more than enough money. I don't need this. don't you know time is more valuable than money? each second you spend with someone worth more than million. you can earn money but you can never earn time. I thought you are smart." Jihoon said in disbelief after explaining.

Hyunsuk pouted at the last remark "I am smart. I'm good at studies." he mumbled.

"yeah. you are smart in studies. your brain is fully stuck with all those syllabus from your books. that's why." He stated before continue "whatever. want it or not up to you. somehow I'm not accepting your money." Jihoon said before he walked away. Leaving Hyunsuk alone with his thoughts.

___

Days pass. Hyunsuk have been thinking about what Jihoon told him at the rooftop.

He do want to pay him back but not in this way. Why does it have to be date him? Though it's just to pay him which is equal to fake date. Still wouldn't it be weird for two boys date? Even thought it's normal in these model world. For Hyunsuk it wasn't easy because he have never date anyone in this 19 years and how can he with Jihoon? A boy?

Speaking about dating a boy. Jihoon date boy? Is he gay? Suddenly this popped on Hyunsuk's head.

He look absolute straight guy. The way he enjoy the service the stranger girl gave when they were in club. Hyunsuk can't forget that. Probably he is bi. Hyunsuk convince himself.

Back to the topic. Hyunsuk been wondering how to pay Jihoon back. Jihoon didn't force him to date him though. He can decline it if he wants to. But the problem here is the other boy being stubborn not wanting to accept the money. How would he pay?

Not like Hyunsuk is not. Hyunsuk himself is stubborn wanting to pay Jihoon back. His grandma taught him not to owe anyone. If he did by any chance, never to forget pay them back.

Hyunsuk doesn't know what to do but his only goal right now is to pay back Jihoon. In any ways.

Thinking about it for days and finally he made his decision.

°°✨°°

enjoy reading and thank you for reading my story ❤

I wonder where are you guys from? anyone answer?