27

Jihoon startled woke up from his sleep. Damn. That was a dream. Letting out a heavy sigh. He ruffles his hair. He looked up at the clock, it showed 10:47 morning. Closing his eyes for a few minutes, he breathed in and out to calm his mind. He stood up and walked into the bathroom.

---

Knowing the boy wouldn't welcome his presence, Jihoon entered the wardroom with a heavy sigh.

To his surprise, the staff was cleaning the room which Hyunsuk was admitted the other day.

"oh. are you the patience's relative?" The staff questioned.

"y-yes," He said "can I know where is he?"

"he got discharged this morning."

"ah. thank you." with that Jihoon got out of the room.

Without thinking about anything, Jihoon drives to Hyunsuk's apartment.

He walked to Hyunsuk's unit number and found the door open.

"Hyunsuk probably just got home." Thinking so, he entered in.

As he entered, he found a middle-aged man throwing whatever he get on his hand to the floor.

"am I at the wrong house?" Jihoon wondered. He confusedly stood there with an absent mind until the man spoke up bringing back him to reality.

"who are you?" The man asked.

Jihoon stared at the man for a few seconds before he said "I think I'm at the wrong unit. I'm sorry, sir."

The already pissed man gave an annoyed expression to Jihoon before he turn back to continue what he was doing.

Just as Jihoon was about to turn his heels to get out of the house, he heard the man scolded "that brat didn't even clean his stuff properly," and a notebook flew fall to his feet. A familiar purple notebook with a self doodled front page.

He picked it up. He have seen Hyunsuk carrying a book just like the one he is holding right now. He turned the pages of the book one by one. It is indeed Hyunsuk's. So, he is at the right house. But where is Hyunsuk? Who is this man?

"what are you still standing here for?" The man asked.

Jihoon looked at the man and again he went silent for a second before he asked "can I know where the boy living here go?"

"why are you asking him? who are you?'

"I- I'm his friend."

"friend?" The man scoffed. "that bastard didn't pay his rent." The man spoke in anger.

Jihoon's anger boiled at how the man address Hyunsuk. He feel like punching the man's face but he restrain from doing so. Right now, he just want to know about Hyunsuk's whereabout.

"where is he?"

"who know where that bastard go. I just throw him out this morning."

"you. jerk," Jihoon range in anger, holding the man by his collar.

The man shiver as Jihoon stare fiercely at him. He then let go the man's collar with harsh push, making the man stumble on the floor. Jihoon was about to leave the place but halted his step. He turn to the man, taking out huge amount of cash, he throw it right on the man's face.

"stop fucking calling him that. piece of shit."

Jihoon got out of the house. He got on the car and drove off. Not knowing where to exactly find Hyunsuk. He thought for a while, the first place hit him was their university campus.