Familiar

It's been a couple months since I spoke English, sorry for any mistakes

Tommy's heart sank as Dream's face slowly emerged from the shadows, his presence casting a sinister aura over the room, standing over him, Fear gripped Tommy's chest, squeezing tightly as he realized the frightening situation he was once again trapped in. He could feel the weight of Dream's gaze upon him, a sadistic pleasure dancing in his eyes.

Dream's voice dripped with malice as he spoke, each word laced with a twisted sense of delight. "Well, Tommy. Look at where you've ended up. Right back in my hands. just like I knew you would be."

Tommy's hands trembled, his body frozen in a mixture of terror and anger. He had hoped to escape Dream's grasp. to find sanctuary and peace, but fate seemed to have other plans for him. His voice may have been silenced, but his spirit burned with defiance, even in the face of unimaginable cruelty.

"What do you want from me?" Tommy managed to utter, his voice a silent whisper, but the question echoed loudly within the room.

Dream's smile widened, his teeth gleaming in the dim light. "Oh, Tommy, I want so many things from you. I want your suffering,. I want to break you, to bend you until there's nothing left of the boy you once were. Everything was fine and under my control until you arrived."

Tommy's heart pounded in his chest, his determination ignited once more. He knew he couldn't allow himself to be consumed by fear, to let Dream's sadism dictate his fate. He had survived this before, and he would find a way to survive it again.

Dream stepped closer, the chains on the walls rattling with each movement. Tommy's eyes flickered towards them, his mind racing with possibilities. Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance to turn the tables, to use Dream's own tools against him.

With a surge of courage, Tommy lunged forward, his hands gripping the chains. Adrenaline coursed through his veins as he yanked with all his might, the clinks and clanks filling the air. The sound startled Dream, momentarily catching him off guard.

Tommy's heart pounded in his chest as he fought against the chains, the pain in his hands a distant ache compared to the fire burning within him. He wouldn't let Dream win. He refused to be the victim yet again in this twisted game.

But Dream, ever the master of manipulation, regained his composure quickly. He lunged towards Tommy, grabbing hold of his shoulders and forcefully pushing him back against the wall. The chains rattled, their cold metal biting into Tommy's skin.

"Nice try, Tommy," Dream hissed, his voice dripping with venom. "But you forget, this is my domain. You can struggle all you want, but in the end, you belong to me."

Tommy's body trembled, his spirit battered but unbroken. As Dream continued his sadistic torment, Tommy vowed to never let despair consume him. He clung to the small glimmers of hope that remained, knowing that one day, somehow, he would find a way to escape this darkness and reclaim his freedom.

In the depths of his pain, Tommy whispered a silent promise to himself. He would fight, he would endure, and he would never give up. No matter how relentless Dream's cruelty became, Tommy would hold on to the flickering light of hope, for he knew that even in the darkest of nights, the dawn of a new day would eventually come.