Kuroko no Basuke-Replace IVTHE LEGENDARY BRAVE LEADER AKASHI

"No matter what country, the Prince always rides a white horse."

"I don't know about the Prince, but Akashi's horse is definitely white."

Upon hearing this turn in the conversation, Nebuya knitted his eyebrows, making him look even fiercer than usual.

He stared sharply at MibuchiReo and HayamaKotarou, who were seated opposite him.

What are they talking about? Nebuya thought.

This is Rakuzan High's basketball clubroom, and inside it sit three disheveled (though someone have fiercely protested the analogy) high school boys.

How did the word 'Prince' come up in their lazy afternoon conversation?

And what was the deal with Akashi'shorse?

Nebuya frowned and stared out the window. Dark clouds covered the entire sky as rain poured down in heavy sheets. It was June, and Kyoto's rainy season had turned the region humid.

That's right, it's all the rain's fault.

Nebuya convinced himself, and turned towards the other two. "Are your brains rusted or what?"

"Don't say such foul words." Mibuchi glared menacingly atNebuya. "The only thing that's rusted is that indelicate heart of yours."

"No, it's definitely you guys. Otherwise, why would you be talking about some Prince?"

"It's because of this." Mibuchi said as he flipped open a newspaper.

It was the school newspaper distributed by the News Club.

This week's issue featured a nearby amusement area, with a special introduction of a certain studio park. Monochrome photos of the club members were printed, with one acting as a Feudal Lord dressed in traditional regalia and a wig. They had also carefully photo shopped in a horse, compositing a horse-riding photo.

Mibuchi pointed at the photo and explained, "As we thought, after seeing this, His Royal Highnessor the Prince rides on a white horse, understand?"

"How would I know?"

"Nobody asked you."Mibuchi retorted, turning to Hayama. "Putting that aside, how did you know about Sei-chan's horse?"

Hayama rolled his sparkling eyes. "Akashi mentioned that he goes horse riding on the weekends, so I asked him about the kind of horse he rides."

"I'm curious too. Why does Akashi go horse riding?" Nebuya asked, placing one arm on the table.

"Obviously it's his hobby." Mibuchi replied.

"A high school student's hobby is horse riding? That's just..."

"Nothing wrong with that! He has horse-riding grounds both at his own house and his Kyoto branch house."Hayama said.

Nebuya frowned again. "Horse-riding grounds? Is his house a farm or something?"

"Please don't display such an expression. It is unpleasant." Mibuchi rolled up the newspaper and whackedNebuya's forehead.

Hayama grinned and said, "But the rumours about Akashi are even crazier, so this shouldn't be surprising at all."

"...True." Nebuya conceded.

"After all Sei-chan is an extreme person." Mibuchifully agreed. Horse riding as a hobby wasn't surprising for someone like Akashi Seijuurou, who became the captain of the basketball team not long after entering high school, not to mention Student Council President as well.