introduction

Character sketch :-

1) Aditya Diwan:-

Aditya Diwan, 28, Only son of Harshvardhan and Malini Diwan, next heir of Diwan Empire.
business tycoon, intelligent, smart, handsome, workaholic but not a Playboy at all and not interested in casual dating thing, loves his family and worship his work...

2. Harshvardhan and Malini Diwan:-

Harshvardhan is a NRI business man settled in Canada. Now planning to retire by handling his empire to his only son and decided to settled down in India forever with his wife. 

      His wife, Malini Diwan is an intelligent and compassionate home maker who had handled his life and their home when he was busy in making his business empire.

3. Devraj and Arundhati Goenka :-

Father of Avantika Goenka ,Devraj Goenka, is a famous politician and strong contender to become chief minister of state of Maharashtra, India, in upcoming elections and have relatively clean image despite being in politics. People genuinely loves him and he also does so much for citizens. He wanted to become chief minister since the day he joined politics. Now he is hopeful that finally his dream is going to be fulfilled soon but he had never thought that his dream comes with a price. Will he pay the price?

Arundhati Goenka, is an elite socialist among the most influential people of Pune, India. She loves to flaunt her money and status among people. Now she is seeing dreams of becoming wife of chief minister of state. She believes in by hook or crook, cares too much about her social status, reputation in media and could not tolerate if anyone try to spoil her or her husband's image, even if it's their own daughter...

4. Avantika Goenka:-

Avantika Goenka,23, single child of Devraj and Arundhati Goenka, lived most of her life in hostel as her parents were busy in making their career and lives. She doesn't have healthy relationship with her parents and hates them. She is rebel by nature and spoilt brat of rich parents in eyes of everyone but no one knows the truth which she is hiding inside her heart and crumbling with its weightage slowly....

5. Shankar Nath Deshmukh

Head of the political party which Devraj Goenka belongs to. He is the mind behind everything which happens there and no one can say no to him. He has everyone under his control and can do anything to fulfill his goals.

These are the only main characters, rest have no significant role..

This is a love story of two people who will find themselves trapped in dirty business of politics, power, money..

This story will have love, madness..
drama, actions, emotions and so much more. It's going to be full on rollercoaster ride...

I hope you all will like it🙏🙏🤞🤞