Money?

[So I'm back... yeah that's it.]

[╰(‵□)╯ Another heads up, I ain't got a clue what the Stan Estate looks like, though I imagined it to be similar to the Henituse Territory ].

[Also I can't really write dialogue to save a life, you're gonna have to be prepared for some wacky stuff].

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Phew!"

Cale was lucky nobody saw him, it was the middle of the day, so the fact that Cale got by unseen, was a shocker.

And his clothes...

He looked like a beggar.

Maybe a more fashionable beggar, but his clothes were haggard, and his hair... that's another story.

Quite fashionable indeed.

Cale himself didn't know what he looked like, but just by looking down, he knew the situation his clothes were in.

But now the question is, what does he do now?

Cale didn't have appearance changing magic, and practically everybody of the western continent knew him as trash, with vibrant red hair, his most distinctive feature.

Mmm... things weren't looking the brightest.

But back to another question, just how long do dragons sleep for?

Do dragons hibernate?

Cale didn't know, but he knew this black dragon has been sleeping for about a day.

Should he try and wake the dragon up?

Eh, it's not like he'll die...

"...if you're awake, mind helping me out?"

Hmm, Cale didn't really try to wake the dragon up, he more so asked, but that's beside the point.

What Cale didn't expect, was one of the dragon's eyes to open.

The dragon then began to float up.

And now they were basically having a staring contest.

Not one of them made a move.

"... Hi?"

Now Cale has never really had a proper conversation, most of the time, it was him yelling or insulting something or someone.

So how should he approach this situation?

With an introduction of course.

But does one really just say 'my name is yada yada'?

Cale didn't like the way it came out, and Cale didn't know if this dragon even had a name.

Oh wait! Actually, one of the books said it was a nameless dragon.

"..I"

Gasp! The dragon is speaking.

"I... "

Is it just going to repeat that?

"I hate humans, I hate them!"

This really wasn't what Cale was expecting, but he himself, didn't know what he expected.