Camp Out

'What is the young master doing here?' 

Was the first thing that can to mind.

That signature red hair told them very distinctively who it was.

Beacrox, who was with Ron, also seemed to be shocked, though not visible on his face.

And the fact that Cale could fly was even more shocking, heck, they never knew Cale had such power.

As well as that shield, it was able to block an attack from that punk?

What more did Cale have to show them, just what was he keeping to himself?

It seemed there was a lot Ron and Beacrox didn't know about Cale, but in reality, they were slightly mistaken, Cale only got those abilities recently.

A smile began to sprout on Ron's face, maybe he'd check up on the young master while he was at it.

"Hoho... It seems the young master is all healed up."

That was the only think Ron said before departing for a short trip.

So when Cale's back was faced towards them, he swiftly followed after, leaving an irritated Choi Han and a speechless Beacrox.

As an assassin, Ron specialised in stealth, so it was no surprise Cale didn't catch him.

There wasn't much to it, Cale seemed healthy and that dragon in his arms wasn't attacking him, nor Cale, it even had its eyes closed, but Ron knew better, that dragon was awake.

It might have noticed his presence as well.

If the dragon wasn't attacking Cale, then he should be fine, Ron also didn't hear any explosions of any kind.

But meanwhile in the Henituse County...

It was an absolute mess, the Count himself was panicking.

"I should have had Cale bring guards with him..."

The count, Deruth, had his hands on his head and was sat on a couch with his current wife, Violan comforting him.

Cale had been reported missing three days ago.

During those days, it was hectic, the count had sent out guards as soon as Cale was reported missing, they were to search the whereabouts of Cale and the results weren't looking the brightest.

Some people began to speculate the young master ran away or was kidnapped, it didn't really matter to them, as the young master wasn't anything but a drunkard, they all thought his future would be hopeless.

Commoners shared the same thoughts about Cale, he was worthless in every aspect, so they didn't want that Trash to bear the title of 'count', they'd much prefer the second son.

But the count insists that Cale inherit the 'count' title.

So their opinions wouldn't change things, rather, they hoped the eldest son would stay missing.

"We'll find him" Violan was still trying to calm down Deruth with words of reassurance, it didn't quite help, nevertheless, it worked to some extent.

Basen and Lily were at the door, eavesdropping on their parent's conversation, they have heard their hyung(orabuni) was missing, and the worst part was that they couldn't do much to help.

Cale could be out there, cold, and hungry for all they know.

But then they saw Hans, the deputy butler was rushing over, was there news on Cale?

Maybe there was, as Hans quickly greeted Basen and Lily, knocking on their parent's door.

"Come in"

Hans quickly pushed open the door to reveal a distressed Deruth, quickly reporting the new.