Chapter 9

While Nandini was working in the kitchen, her mother in law constantly kept an eye on her while Mahir played around, wanting to confirm her doubts before bringing it up to them. She noticed her walking to the bathroom twice to retch when some aroma tingled her nostrils. When Nandini came to hand over the cup to tea to her, Mahir wobbled over to her, his small arms wrapping around her legs.

Nandini smiled as she crouched down, wincing slightly at the ache in her body due to last night, while pulling Mahir in her lap. As she cooed and played with her kid, the baby's heart bursted with happiness at having her attention towards him.

After some time, when tiredness caused the toddler to sleep, her mother in law asked, "Bahu, teri tabiyat kesi hai ab?"

"Ab thodi theek hai, Maaji. Kadha liya maine. Bas thodi thakan aur sar dard mehsoos ho raha hai," Nandini replied softly, smiling adoringly while pushing back the few strands of hair on Mahir's forehead while he snuggled against her chest, sound asleep.

She froze at her mother in law's next question, "Tera mahine ka waqt aakhri baar kab aaya tha?"

"Jee–" Nandini stuttered, trying to recall the last time she got periods, her heart dropping as she whispered. "Jee-jee shaadi se pehle. 2 mahine ho gaye."

"Tu doh din se ultiya bhi kar ri hai. Tujhe waid paas jaana chahiye. Kal milega subah ke waqt. Mere saath chalna. Mujhe lagta hai tu pait se hai," her mother in law said, smiling and Nandini gave her a small smile, her heart bursting with happiness at the prospect.

•••••

After Mahir dozed off to sleep on his grandma's charpai, Nandini got up and went to the kitchen to clean off the dirty dishes before going off to bed. Almost everyone was asleep by the time Nandini came towards their charpai and took off the dupatta and laid down while Manik was busy looking over some papers.

Some time later, keeping everything aside, she felt the blanket camouflaged over her as he moved under them and laid behind her. His hand pulled down the zip of her kurti and pushed it down over her shoulder, her breath deepen as his lips landed on her neck and tugged at the skin near her pulse with his teeth.

She sucks in a breath as he tugs her kurti upwards enough to let him grab her legging band and pull it off her. He takes her from behind, sliding his leg between hers and pulled out his cock before lining against her pussy. His hand wraps around her hair, fisting and pulling her head back, swallowing her painful whimper with his lips against hers as he slides his entire cock in her sensitive pussy in a single thrust. His huge length thrusts into her over and over again, filling her and tearing her apart with enough force to push her forward while his fingers brush against her navel before she screws her eyes shut as his hand shoved up the kameez.

She wince as his hand grabbed her soft mound painfully, rotating and fondling it while his fingers rolled and tweaked her nipple around until it hardened in a peak as he continued to push into her. Her breath was ragged, almost on the verge of crying in exhaustion and aching from pain while trying to muffle the sounds as much as possible as he continued to drive into her for his pleasure until his movements became jerky, the sound of her bangles rising, as he was on the verge of losing.

Manik grunts as he came, not ceasing his torture of her body until he came. He doesn't pull out right away, instead wrapping his arm around her small frame, making her sign at feeling his warmth. Her thighs are sticky from the cum by the time he moves out, making her wince.

Nandini pulls down her kameez and wears back the legging, the smell of sex surrounding them while Manik just zip back his cock in his bottoms.

"Idhar muh karke soh," Manik whispers in her ear and she turns around slowly, facing him. His arm wraps around her waist and his palm rests on her back like a comforting hug.

Her fingers fidgeted nervously, wondering if she should say it to him. She looked at her husband, recalling fondly their moment in the room last night and even now, as he slept plastered against her, drowning her in his warmth. If the news of her being pregnant wasn't true, she wanted him to be there for her for getting her hopes up only for them to be shattered.

"Suniye," Nandini whispered gently and Manik snapped his eyes open at her feeble voice. He stared at her as her fingers nervously fidget as she avoided his gaze. He stopped her hands movements by grabbing her wrist and holding it against his chest while his other hand, held her chin, nudging her face up to him.

In the moonlight, with sindoor smudged, her bindi wiped away and her lips swollen along with any sort of shinghar that she did was cleared up, yet she looked the most beautiful to him as she locked her eyes, fillled with kindness, with his.

"Kya hua?" Manik gently questioned, pushing away a strand of hair falling over her face, making her give him a shy smile, filled with innocence, and he felt himself harden again. He just can't seem to get enough of her since the first moment he saw her.

"Woh–woh," Nandini started, making Manik snap out of his thoughts. He frowned as he asked, "Kya hua?"
He watched in amusement as her cheeks colored red as she mumbled something under her breath. "Uchi bol thodi."

Manik felt his control snapping thin, his pants getting tighter, as her brows drew together in a cute frown at him as she looked back at his chest and whispered, "Main shayd pait se hu. Par abhi waid paas subha jaana hai dikhane ke liye."

She peeked a glance at him, her heart pounding in happiness as he gave her the most beautiful smile she ever received before she was wrapped in his arms. She sighed, a feeling of contentedness filling her while he kissed the top of her head until fear gnawed her insides wondering what if she wasn't pregnant.

•••••

Nandini woke up early, having tossed and turned around the majority of the night, making Manik grumble time and again. She knew if she hadn't said anything to him about pregnancy, he wouldn't have left her unscathed for disturbing him time and again.

She frowned when she sat up, finding her slippers while Manik turned around, sighing in what sounded like relief as she got up before sleeping again. Quickly taking a bath, she prayed before finishing off the household chores.

The glass in her hand was about to fell as she felt two hands resting on her bare waist under her saree. Her eyes screwed shut as she felt Manik's lips against her ear as he whispered hoarsely, "Aaj ved ke paas jayegi aur jab woh kahegi tu pait se hai, toh usse ek cheez zarur puchna. Ki main tere saath kuch kar sakta hu ya nahi."

Nandini's lips parted in shock at his words, her cheeks colouring red but he was gone by the time she was able to speak back. How was she supposed to ask that?!

As everyone left for their works and she made Mahir sleep after giving him a bath, her mother in law called out to her. She walked her to a midwife who sat in a small room at the end of the road, who happened to be an old woman in her late sixties. Nandini's heart plummeted in her chest as the old woman asked her to lay on a wooden bench, checked her over, looking at her time and again, making her stomach drop each time she did that.

Some time passed away and when satisfied, Nandini adjusted back her clothes before climbing down the bench and sitting beside her mother in law in nervousness.

"Aapko mubarak ho. Ye pait se hai. Dhayi mahina ho gaya hai," the midwife said with a smile and her mother in law immediately engulfed Nandini in a hug while Nandini's fear was immensely chipped away, leaving behind only happiness. As they controlled their emotions, she continued, "Magar, inme iron ki kami hai toh uske liye doodh aur hari sabziya khani padengi. Mai aapko ek kahda bhi bataugi usse roz isnaan krne ke baad khaali pait lena hoga. Baaki sab normal hai."

Her mother in law nodded and got up. In her excitement, she didn't notice Nandini was still stuck in her seat while she moved out. The mid wife stared at the young woman with patience as Nandini debated something in her head before she opened and closed her mouth multiple times. And finally mumbled, "Woh–woh ye puch rahe the ki–ki," Nandini shook her head, her eyes closing in embarrassment.

The doctor instantly understood her predicament and answered, "Haan. Magar thoda sambhal kar."

Nandini nodded, hurriedly getting up and practically running off in embarrassment, making the doctor chuckle as she shook her head.