Chapter 2

Her hold over his shoulder tightened as he hovered over her frail figure while his lips were locked against hers, passionately kissing her while taking off her jewellery and opening her long hair from the bun. She winced as he bit her lower lip before sucking it fully in his mouth, chewing it. Teasing her mouth with his tongue, he forced her to open it before Nandini started getting breathless as his tongue tangled with hers.

She tried to push him off when she couldn't breathe but Manik refused to, his hold on her naked waist tightening before she gasped as he pulled away from the kiss after he was satisfied before pressing wet kisses on her neck and cleavage while jerking her back slightly, his hand raking over her naked back before it moved up and pulled the doris of her blouse.

As it loosened, he lowered the sleeves of the blouse slightly. She breathed deeply as he bared her shoulder and his mouth placed sloppy kisses before removing the blouse and quickly worked over her bra too.

She arched her back with a soft cry as he palmed one of her breast and moulded it harshly, his thumb and finger pinching and rolling the nipple, turning it red and hard with his pleasurable torture while his mouth wrapped around another breast. The sound of his suckling hurriedly by nipping and biting the brown nub accompanied with her tinkling bangles filled the silence. She cried out softly in pain as he held the brown nipple between his fingers before pulling it, stretching the flesh while simultaneously his hand played with her breast and another nipple was being sucked by him.

She breathed deeply as he pulled back, his eyes, half lidded with desire, looked up, locking with hers, filled with trepidation. He took in her sore breasts, red with his harsh tugging of her soft skin and her nipples dripped with his saliva.

As he got up, she closed her eyes to prepare herself as he blew off the lamp, darkening the room and closed the window before pulling over the old cloth, veiling the window. Her hands fisted the bed sheet as his footsteps approached the bed and as he stood on the edge, he took off his kurta before he climbed on the bed, making it creak.

Their harsh breathing filled in the silence as he pulled down the chain of her lehenga before she arched her hips slightly, letting him take it off her before removing her underwear, leaving her naked. She felt goosebumps as his hands slowly raked over her entire legs, pressing on the inside of her thighs and making her part them before his hand slipped between them, cupping her pussy and his thumb grazing over her slit.

His fingers parted the vertical lips before she sucked in a breath as his thumb grazed over her clit. Her toes curled and she tightly shut her eyes as he inserted his finger inside her, another following soon, making her cry in pain before she jerked her hips as his fingers curled around the clit and started to play between her lege by pulling and rolling the sensitive nub quickly, making her thrash her head around on the pillow.

After the foreplay, he climbed on top of her and she breathed harshly as he lowered between her legs and his weight slowly settled over her fragile body. She stared at the ceiling in silence as he opened the knot of his lowers and removed the loose cloth covering him.

Holding her wrists with bangles intact, he held them over her head in over hand, making her fist them tightly in nervousness while his other hand held his manhood over her entrance.

Leaving it, suddenly the sound of bangles and anklets filled the room accompanied with the pleasurable groan of a man as he thrusted his huge cock inside his newly wedded bride's virgin pussy, a scream of pain reverberating in the room as he ripped apart her hymen and tears rolled down her cheeks while he hovered over a frail figure and her fingers intertwined with his, clad in the henna of his name, tightened. The bed shook under their weights as he pulled out his entire length and opened her legs more, holding her legs wide apart before pushing in again, making her whimper in pain and tightly shut her eyes as she took in his huge length inside her tight and small cunt.

His mouth wrapped around her nipple, lapping his tongue around, making it erect before he suckled on her breast, while his hand roughly grabbed the soft flesh of her other breast, moulding it with his palm while his fingers played with the nipple by tugging, rolling and pinching it, while thrusting in and out of her, giving unbearable pain to her. Her hands held his shoulder as she let him have his way with her despite the pain her body was going through due to his onslaught.

"Ah," she cried out, as he turned his attention to another breast, his hand groped her body, his fingers pinching and tracing her navel before it disappeared between her legs and his fingers played with her small pussy by thrusting two of his fingers along with his cock while his thumb pressed the clit, making her whimper as slight pleasure accompanied the pain before he rolled the clit frantically.

Her breathing deepened as her body went through different sensations for two hours as he held her hips and arched them, pushing himself deeper, to and fro, while his mouth kissed and bit at her breasts and shoulder, marking her with his marks. Her arms wrapped around his shoulder as their bodies, drenched in sweat, pressed against each other as he fucked her raw until his cum filled her insides, dripping in between her legs.

As he moved away, breathing deeply and kneeled between her legs, she was gasping for breath. He felt himself arouse again as took in her naked form lying over their wedding bed with rose petals scattered beneath her small frame, her sindoor smudged on her forehead, the red bindi wiped off and the nuptial chain resting between her cleavage as her breasts moved up and down rhythmically. Her hands and feet, clad in henna, had the wedding bangles and anklets still intact while her wedding lehenga laid discarded on the floor.

The springs of the bed cried beneath them as she once again felt him over her before her breath hitched as he again took in her nipple, suckling on the erect bud and raked her fingers through his hair, holding him while he again pressed himself against the entrance of her pussy.

She softly cried as he parted the pussy lips and teased her sensitive clit with his cock by rubbing it over before she gasped as she was suddenly flipped around on her front, his chest pressed against her back.

Her head rested to one side with closed eyes as his hands caressed her entire body, jerking her and playing with her breasts and cunt occasionally while he moved her hair aside and nipped at her neck at various places, turning it red with his bites.

Her hands fisted the bedsheet as his legs held hers down before she whimpered as he slightly raised himself on his elbows above her and settled his cock over her b*tth*le.

"Nahi. Bohot dard ho raha hain. Bas kijiye," she cried out softly as her head shook in denial and her eyes watered as unbearable pain shot down her spine as his huge cock slowly penetrated her from back, stretching her an*s and insides.

"Shh, bass thodi der hoga," he said, his voice constrained as he slowly pulled out from her tight anus before pushing in again, making her suck in a breath, wincing in pain. Her watered eyes fluttered close, her fingers clutched the bedsheet and stomach tightened in pain as he started to penetrate in and out of her an*s, gradually picking up his speed and grunting in pleasure while his fingers moved in and out of her sore vagina. But, Nandini didn't complain as she was taught, submitting to her husband's mercy in every way he demanded, again and again till the wee morning hours until he was able to quench his insatiable desires towards her since the first time he laid his eyes on her.