Chapter 5

The curtains of the room, camouflaged in darkness, blew away due to the wind. Two bodies are moving under a duvet as his mouth devours her lush assets, his mouth shifting from one breast to another, leaving behind a trail of saliva. She softly cried in pain, trying to push him off but his hold on her hands tightened, his fingers digging in her wrists while his teeth further dug in the nipple, making it almost bleed while his tongue rolled around it frantically and his hand fondled the other one painfully in a harsh and firm grip.

Nandini's eyes teared up. Her small and fragile body is unable to take on his anger and frustration towards her which is evident in his every action. While his mouth nibbled and sucked on her upper body, his hands opened up the pleats of her saree and pulled up the undercloth till her knees and his two fingers worked between her legs, sliding the panties aside making her cry out softly in pain as he dug them in deeply, his nail's scratching against her walls.

"Aur nahi," Nandini whimpered softly, her eyes tearing up, unable to handle the torment on her body, as his thumb pressed against her clit harshly before he started rolling the sensitive nub over and over again while his fingers moved in and out. Knowing that it was futile to stop him, given his anger, so despite how painful it was, she let his fingers and mouth work over her. The wet, sloppy sounds along with their heavy breathing filled the room.

(Not anymore.)

Manik took off her and his clothes, throwing them on the ground before sliding between her legs under the duvet. He fisted and lined his thick cock against the entrance of her pussy. She closed her eyes and sucked in a breath as he slid it against her clit before his hand's sensually moved over her thighs and lifted one of her legs over his waist while his hands held her wrists. Nandini bit her bottom lip, a loud cry in pain, immediately muffled by Manik's lips, leaving past her lips while his hold on her wrists tightened in warning, breaking off a bangle or two, as he thrusted his entire length inside her.

Manik fisted her hair as he snapped, "Aankhe khol apni."

(Open your eyes.)

She immediately opened her eyes, her heart throbbing loudly as his gaze was darkened with desire and anger. His hand came up to her throat, making her widen her eyes in fear before she sucked in a breath as he wrapped it around her throat as he huskily asked, "Tera ye jism aur tera dil sirf aur sirf mera hai. Mujhe chod kar agar ye dono cheez kise ko bhi dena toh dur ki baat dene ki soch bhi aayi na, toh tera essa hashar hoga ki tu zindagi bhar yaad rakhegi." She nodded and his hold slightly tightened before he completed by saying, "Aur mujhe aaj ke baad tu kisi mard ke kareeb bina dupatte nahi dikhayi deni chahiye, samajh aaya?"

(Only, I have the rights over your body and heart. If you even think of leaving me for someone else, then I will punish you in such a way that you will never be able to forget it.)
(And I don't want you near any men without your veil, do you understand?)

Nandini nodded frantically, making him release her throat and she gasped for breath as he took her hands in his, holding them with one of his over her head. As he started to plunder her insides painfully with his rough thrusts, leaving behind his cum with every move in, his other hand went between her legs. She shook her head, unable to take it as his fingers separated her folds, his thumb flickering on the sensitive clit harshly.

As he pulled out before pushing back in her tight cunt, making her writhe in pain below him, he rasped out in her ear, "Kiski hai tu?" When Nandini didn't speak up, too much in daze, his hold on her hand tightened, making her whimper. "Bh*nch*d, kiski hai tu? Kiska haq hai tujhpe?"

(Who do you belong to?)

"Bas aapki hu. Aapka haq hai," Nandini whispered. His hand fisted her hair, making her whimper in pain as he pressed his cock against her clit deliberately, rotating over the sensitive nub rashly, while gritting out, "Saali, ye baat bahar kese bhul gayi thi!"

(I'm only yours. Only you have the rights.)
(How the hell did you forget this outside?)

"Galti ho gayi," Nandini whispered, crying out as he pushed in his entire length at once.

(I made a mistake.)

"Galti hogi, hmm?" Manik gritted and she nodded with tears. "Aaj ke baad mat bhulna. Kyoki galti se bhi kisi aur mard ka soch liya na, Nandini, uski toh jaan jayegi lekin tera kuch nahi chodunga," Manik warned while he pulled up her leg over his shoulder, baring her to him more and thrusted out before moving in, making her cry in pain as she felt him filling her up entirely. The bed creaked under them, the soft noise of her anklets and his groans filling up as he pounded inside her hastily, his hard muscled body pressing against her soft, pliant one.

(Don't forget this. Because if you even think about a man by mistake, I will take his life for sure but I won't spare you either.)

Staring at her beauty, Manik held her hostage underneath him and couldn't get enough of her. His mouth chewed and bit at whatever spot he could find, leaving behind his red marks while he continued thrusting, her soft whimpers filling the room. He continued inflicting her with his passion until the sun rose back.

Nandini looked out of the window, exhausted as Manik halfway lay over her, his mouth chewing over her breasts while his hand continued toying between her legs. Her legs were dripping with his cum, her cunt seeping with it, hairline was smudged up with sindoor while her upper body was covered with his hickeys and saliva.

Some time later, when he dozed off, she carefully pried herself from him, wincing as she got up and moved to the washroom to clean up.

_____

Gradually, their lives passed in this way. Nandini took care of household work and Mahir whole day while spending sleepless nights as her husband didn't let her, his desires increasing with each passing day, two months passing by. Manik hadn't been angry at her after that first time. But, his aura still terrified her.