Chapter 3

~Scarlett's POV~

I woke up the next morning at 06:30 am. I hopped in the shower and put on some high waisted jeans, a crop top (a/n - haha, don't worry, you can't see her stomach), black vans and my Neff beanie. I ran downstairs and ate some breakfast. I went upstairs and did my make up. Mascara and winged eye liner.

I took my phone, jacket and backpack then ran out the door. I took my jacket on and put my hair in a side braid, so that I could get wavy In school. I saw Ashley with Zayn on my way to school. "What the hell?" I thought to myself. I walked passed them and heard that Ashley on purpose started to giggle and say "Zayn, stop! You're to funny!"

I went in the classroom and saw Harry and Louis there. "Hey Scarlett!" I looked up at Louis and smiled. "Hi, you're here early." Harry chuckled and Louis hit him in the arm. I just smiled and sat down. "Hey, what's wrong?" I turned my head and saw Harry's face a couple of centimeters away from my face. "What? Oh, nothing. Don't worry" I said and smiled at him. he smiled back revealing his dimple.

We had our face still close until I heard Louis shout "HEY ZAYN!" We both stepped back. I was 110% sure that Zayn saw what just happened, but to be honest. I didn't know what happened myself.

~Harry's POV~

As I looked in Scarlett's dark hazel eyes, I couldn't help but smile. Don't get me wrong, we are only friends and nothing else is going to happen. Only because I know that Zayn likes her.

I felt Zayn's gaze on me. I looked on my desk, avoiding eye contact with Zayn. I looked at Scarlett and she looked back at me. She gave me a weak smile and mouthed "I'm sorry" I just smiled at her.

When class was over everyone went outside, exept Zayn and I. I looked at him. "Dude, it was not what it looked like" I told him. His jawline tensed as he pushed me up the wall. "Why are you flirting with her?!" he yelled in my face. "I didn't flirt! We are just friends!" I said calmly even though I could barely breathe. "He's not wrong, you know" I heard Scarlett who was standing by the door. Zayn let go and said sorry. "Don't worry, go talk to her. I think I need to find a way to get my breath back." I said while smiling. Zayn laughed and gave me a hug.

~Zayn's POV~

After apologizing to Harry I turned around to see a frightened, yet calm girl. I went over to her, but she backed a few step. "I'm sorry" she still looked frightened after my apology. She looked at her shoes.

I stepped closer to her, I lifted her chin. "Please say something, you weren't supposed to see that" I said with puppy dog eyes, which apparently didn't work. "Why do you even bother? What if I flirted or not? You are the one who walks with Ashley and act like boyfriend and girlfriend" she said, I could see she was hurt and annoyed. Before I could say anything she went back in the classroom to talk to Harry. I stood outside and heard the entire conversation.

"Are you okay? I really didn't mean to get you hurt" I heard Scarlett. You could hear that she was sorry. It broke my heart.

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault." I didn't hear anything after that. I assume they were hugging.

"Why did he get so mad anyway? He has no right to. I barely know him" I heard in her voice that she was hurt.

"I don't know..." I appreciate that he didn't tell that I liked her "but don't cry, okay? I promise things will get better" she was crying? What did I do?

I saw them come out of the classroom, he had his arm around her. He smiled and mouthed "text me"

I went home ans texted right away.

"I really screwed up, didn't I?"

"No, she's just confused. Don't worry, mate" he texted back. I smiled in relief. I need to talk to her.

"You have to talk to her. Invite her to your house at 7 pm and me and the guys will come at 10. Okay?"

"Fine, I'll do it. What's her number?" Harry texted back a screenshot, obviously because he wanted me to see what the name he saved her as "Mrs. Malik" I smiled and called her. She agreed to come over.

~Scarlett's POV~

To be honest, I was happy he invited me over. I wanted to be comfortable so I put on some sweatpants, tank top, my black converse and a hoodie. It's not like it was a date.

I knocked on the door and the door flew open as a tall figure stood by the door "Come in" he said with a smile. I went in. His house was really modern, I didn't see much. He took my hand and we went to his room. The room was nice and clean. It had dark blue walls and black bedding.

I sat down on the bed and looked at him as he walked around the room. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He sat down next to me and we started talking.

"Scarlett, please forgive me. I didn't mean it. I was just being stupid and I guess I was jealous. I know that I have no right to be jealous because of Ashley and trust me, I don't like her. At all" I could hear in his voice that he was sorry.

"Zayn, don't worry. It's okay." I smiled and hugged him tight. After the hug his face lid up and he asked "Can you promise me something?"

"Sure" I replied. "Can you promise me that you won't flirt with Harry? Any one else, but him" I was surprised that he even thought that I was interested in him. "I promise" I smiled, he smiled back.

We hugged again and I stood up from the bed. "Wow, I've never seen you so.." he said looking up and down my body. "So what?" I answered a bit annoyed. "So beautiful" he smirked at me. I blushed and walked through the room. "This is probably the ugliest room I have ever seen" I said jokingly.

I felt his body press against mine as I was looking at his posters. he turned me around and pressed me against the wall. He smiled as our forehead touched. "Like the first day" I said. "Like the first day" He answered me.

I pushed him on the bed as we both fell. He put his hand on my waist. As we laied on the bed, I rested my head on his chest. We lied like this for a good hour or two. Until the doorbell rang.

-----

Hope you liked this chapter. I love you.