Chapter 11

(a/n: the only thing I'm writing about in this chapter and the next is sex. Sorry if you are offended!)

~Zayn's POV~

Scarlett kissed me passionately as I told her I loved her. I really did, she was so different. I just felt that everytime we were together, nothing could rip us apart. She was the perfect girl. Sure, she had her flaws, but that made her just a lot more attractive. Nothing can tear us apart. Not even Ashley.

After she told me she loved me back and grabbed my hand and gestured me to the car I couldn't help my emotions. She was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me. I couldn't say anything, I just smiled. I wasn't sure what was happening. I just felt happy. I haven't gotten to ever experience happiness in a long time, and everytime I'm with her. I just genuinely love her.

My family isn't bad and I don't have extremely bad memories with them. I have always gotten what I wanted. There was a time when mom was in depression. She was having 2 babies, but died the eight month in her stomach. I was really upset to. All I used to do with mom was sleep and when we didn't sleep, we cried. Together. Me and mom used to do everything together. Until mom met a new guy. He was okay, but it wasn't something I wanted for mom. Mom was vulnerable when they met. She didn't know what she wanted, but it's okay. Even though I miss all the things we used to do together. All the late night talking and crying. All the time we went on picnics. I just miss it.

I never noticed how sexy Scarlett looked today. Her dress hugged her body and she looked so beautiful. She was definitely one of the hottest girls I have ever seen. I stopped at a red light and looked at her. I was getting turned on. This is not good. I looked at her beautiful face and she lent in for a passionate kiss. She had a good grip of my neck, my hands were on her waist. All I wanted to do was pull her over on my lap and make love to her. She was the perfect girl, and something about the kiss made me feel that she wanted me and I knew what was going to happen. I was scared, but at the same time exited.

I have never been exited to do anything, but something about the thought of me soon being able to do anything I desired with Scarlett made my eyes turn into pure lust. I picked up the pace of the car and drove back to her place. I didn't know if my parents were home and I wouldn't risk it. I parked the car and walked out. She was already out of the car. I entwined our fingers together as we walked to the door. She turned herself around to face me, she gave me a weak smile and kissed me again. I couldn't help myself, I slammed her against the wall and kissed her passionately back.

She struggled to get the door opened, I mean. We were kissing while she was doing it for crying out loud! I closed the door behind me, without breaking the kiss. We walked upstairs, she took off her shoes and pulled my jacket off. Still not breaking the kiss. We fell on the bed and laughed. Our laughter filled the entire house, I looked at her and she looked back. She smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked, I didn't want to do anything unless she was ready. I was so concerned for her, after everything that had happened, I didn't want her to feel like I pushed to do anything.

She nodded and smiled big. I kissed her passionately. I ended up on top of her, she grabbed my neck and started to kiss it. I let out a chuckle and I felt her hot breath on my neck. She bit it and started to suck it. I let out a moan as I dropped my entire weight on her, she let out a grunt and turned me over she was sitting on top of me and continued to bite and suck the love bite. She licked her lips and left kisses on the love bite. She kissed me again and started to unbutton my shirt. She took my bow and had it between her lips as she struggled to unbutton my shirt. I felt so weak. I hated being the on the bottom. I felt so weak and unmanly, but there was something about Scarlett that just made me want her to pleasure me.

She traced her cold fingers down my torso, giving me goosebumps. She smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. She started to kiss my jawline and working her way down. She unzipped my pants and took them off slowly. "You're so beautiful" She said with a warm smile, causing me to blush and smile wide. I kissed her on the lips. "So are you babe." I answered, she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

She was lying on top of me as we were kissing passionately. I unzipped her dress slowly, not breaking the kiss. She struggled to take of her dress. We both laughed and I helped her. She turned around, I left small kisses on her neck and shoulders. She took of the dress, revealing her sexy black lace bottoms and bra. She looked at me and crawled on top of me again. She started to play with my boxers. I hated when girls teased me, but there was something about the intimate and playfull way Scarlett did it that made me happy.

She kissed me passionately and played with my boxers. I unlocked her bra and took it of. I noticed she was slightly embarrassed, even though she shouldn't be. She was perfect. We continued kissing. Her breasts against my chest. She took off my boxers, without breaking the kiss. She placed her hand on my pen*s, causing me to moan her name under our kiss, she smiled widely as she started to move her hand.

She broke our kiss and started to kiss me down my torso. She was by my d*ck and started to play with it. She was teasing me. Great. She smiled as she started to nibble it with her mouth. I moaned loudly, placing my hand on her head softly. I wanted her to continue.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the pleasure she was giving me. I moaned her name over and over again. She laughed loudly as she stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had put her bra back on. I guess she was embarrassed, but I didn't care. She could do anything she wanted to.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I saw her smiling big and with teary eyes.

"I-I.. I just can't believe I'm doing this with you. I mean, you are probably the sexiest guy ever and your the most popular boy in school. I just don't get why you would choose the new girl." She said with tears on her cheeks. Honestly, my heart melted and I blushed slightly. It was kinda awkward considering I'm completely naked and having this talk.

"You just make me so happy, Zayn." She said and hugged me tight. She buried her head in my shoulder. I smiled and blushed again.

I knew this was supposed to be all romantic, but she can't just leave me hanging. She gave me pleasure, not it's my turn.

We looked at each other, my eyes were locked with hers, my eyes were full of lust as I turned out positions. Now she was on bottom.

I smirked widely as I saw the confused look on her face. She smiled after a bit and finally it was my turn.

"I love you" I said with a passionate kiss.

-----

Yeah, sexy sex sex. Well, hope you like it! Sorry for a short chapter!

Okay, done with the professional part, now on to fangirl mode.

OMG OMG. I CAN'T BELIVE YOU GUYS! 1000+ READS?!?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I JUST CAN'T. I CAN'T. ASDFGHJKL, FUCKIDY FUCK FUCK. I JUST LOVE YOU. MKAY? MKAY.

Ok. Bye.