Chapter 13

~Scarlett's POV~

I was sleeping in Zayn's warm arms as I was dreaming about the night before. I woke up and looked out he window. I didn't realise I was naked until I felt Zayn move and I felt his penis rub against my leg. I smiled and looked up at him. He was sleeping like a baby trying to protect his little cuddle bear.

I still couldn't take in what happened last night. It felt so right, yet so wrong. Zayn really completed me, I never knew how it felt like to be loved and wanted, but I felt it that way whenever I was with Zayn.

Zayn let out a grunt as he hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and giggled. He placed a soft kiss on my lips before opening his mouth.

"I love you babe." I blushed as he told me he loved me, I kissed him passionately and told him I loved him too. I wiggled out of his grip and climbed on top of him. I took the covers and wrapped them around me.

"Can you make breakfast baby?" I asked him as I traced my fingers down his torso. He let out a grunt as he grabbed my ass and pulled me closer, causing our foreheads to touch.

"Mmm... Okay." He answered me placing a soft kiss on my lips before throwing me off of him. We both laughed loudly as he got up from the bed. He took on his underwear and walked downstairs. I got up and put on his shirt and my lace underwear. I walked downstairs and stood by the kitchen counter watching Zayn making breakfast.

"Stop undressing me, I only have boxers on." Zayn said jokingly still concentrating on the food. He had a smirk on his face as he was looking for the salt.

"Why would I do that? I saw you naked last night." I replied with a grin, causing Zayn to laugh loudly. Zayn finished the breakfast an put it on a plate, six pancakes with strawberry sauce over and whipped cream. He took the plate and walked pass me and sat down on the couch.

"Hey! What about my breakfast?" I yelled through the door with a jokingly voice.

"You said 'make breakfast' not 'make me breakfast' babe." He yelled back. I smirked and walked over to my jacket. I took the pills and walked back in the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and sat down next to Zayn. I took the pills and poured two on the palm of my hand. I put the pills back at the table. I felt Zayn's eyes on me as I took the glass and sighed. I was about to put the pills in my mouth before I felt Zayn's hand on my wrist, preventing me to take my pills.

"Fine, well played babe. We'll share." He said before placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled widely before we started to eat. He was feeding me the delicious pancakes. I was about to drink my glass of water before Zayn decided to pour the water over me.

I screamed and got up. The water made the shirt hug my breasts and stomach. I saw his eyes become full of lust and I walked away. I walked in the shower, getting ready for school tomorrow.

~Zayn's POV~

It was Monday morning and I was going to pick up Scarlett for school. I got my car keys and walked over to her house. She opened the door and kissed me softly on the lips. I almost the entire car ride to school. After what happened this weekend I couldn't take her of my mind. She was just perfect.

We entered the school hand in hand, for some odd reason everyone was laughing at us and giving us dirty looks.

"Why the hell is everyone staring and laughing at us?" Scarlett asked me as she was looking at everyone.

"I don't know babe, just relax." I answered looking down at her, squeezing her hand.

There was a big crowd of people around the wall next to our lockers. The people were laughing, as they saw us they moved away and gave us space to come through.

Scarlett gasped loudly and removed her hand from mine covering her mouth. She dropped her bag and had teary eyes. My mouth dropped at the picture that was hanging on the wall. Scarlett ran away crying, I don't know where. I took the picture down and looked at everyone, there was complete silence.

"What the hell are you looking at?! Go away fucking dickfaces!" I shouted with pure anger. They all walked away except from one person. Ashley, she was standing in the middle of the hallway with a big smirk.

"I told Louis I wouldn't back off." Was all she said before walking away leaving her evil laugh echoing in the hallway.