Chapter 4

~Niall's POV~

As I rang the doorbell I was surprised by who opened the door. "Scarlett!" I looked at Liam who practically screamed her name. I couldn't help but smile. So did she. We went inside and I headed for Zayn's room.

"Hey mate!" I said as I saw Zayn on the bed.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Why are you up here? What happened between you and Scarlett? Did she forgive you?"

He gave me a confused look and answered "I just needed a moment. Oh, Uhm.. Well we kind of just laied in bed together. Don't worry, with clothes. And yes, she forgave me" I could see that he was happy.

"I'm happy for you" I said with a warm smile.

"Thank you dude. I don't know, I really like her." He said. I saw and knew he liked her, but at the same time. I knew he was confused with his feelings.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she likes you too." I reassured him

He smiled big and hugged me.

~Scarlett's POV~

I was in the living room with Harry, Louis and Liam. Louis was dancing with Liam.

Me and Harry were just laughing. When Louis fell, I snapped. I couldn't control myself. I held my stomach and laughed so loud I think that the neighbors could hear it.

Zayn and Niall came down the stairs. They both saw Louis and Liam dancing.

I looked at Zayn and gave him a warming smile. He smiled back.

This guy made my heart melt by just a smile.

"Can we watch a movie?" I suggested. Everyone agreed so we watched Saw 3. Before we watched it. Me and Zayn went to the kitchen and fixed some snacks.

"You're amazing, you know that right?" He said to me while I was fixing snacks. I felt my cheeks get hot. "You are amazing, Zayn" I reassured him. He smiled at me.

I felt his hands on my waist and his head on my shoulders. "Kiss me" he whispered. I turned him around and kissed him on the cheek.

I knew he got annoyed. I smirked and went back in to the boys.

We turned on the movie. I sat on the couch. Zayn was on my right and Louis to my left. I snuggled up to Zayn. I rested my head on his chest. He kissed me on the head and my heart fluttered.

We all fell asleep and we all went home early. Before I went home Zayn told me to wait for him the next morning.

A couple of weeks went by and me and Zayn were closer. Nothing had happened, but I liked it that way.

With the time that passed me and Harry got extremely close and now we are bestfriends. I really am happy.

Tuesday morning I jumped out of bed and took a cold shower. I put on black skinny jeans and a cozy t-shirt. I didn't put on any make up and curled my hair. I took my jacket and phone and walked to school.

As I entered the classroom I saw a note on my desk. I opened it.

"Hi, little bitch. Step away from Zayn. Now. I know your secret. Look. I'll make this easy for you. Step away from all the boys. Because I won't hurt you. I will hurt them.

Ash xx"

I wasn't scared, but I did as she said. As the boys walked in I ignored all of them.

Harry sat next to me and said "What is wrong boo?" he smiled at me. "Nothing" I snapped.

When class was over I was out of the classroom as fast as I could. I walked in the girls bathroom and looked at myself. "What am I doing?" I said out loud.

Finally it was lunch time. I usually sat with the boys and Zayn, but now. I just sat with Miranda.

I stepped inside the cafeteria. I looked around and locked my eyes with Harry. He smiled big. All the boys were looking at me. I ignored them and walked over to Miranda.

I sat down and at he same time Miranda said "Zayn looked disappointed" I looked at my lap and started tearing up.

"Hey, babe. Remember you're doing this so they won't get hurt." I started bawling and ran out of the cafeteria.

~Zayn's POV~

Scarlett stood in the cafeteria door, looking at Harry. She ignored him and walked over to Miranda. My heart broke. I just sat there lifeless.

"What is up with Scarlett? She has ignored us the entire day.." Liam said.

"I don't know" I answered.

I saw Scarlett run out crying. I started to run after her. She went into the girls bathroom. I stormed in.

"Scarlett" I said. I heard crying from one of the bathroom stalls. "Babe, open up" I said. All I heard was sobbing. I didn't know what to do. "Scarlett, please" I begged. I heard sniffing and slowly she opened the door. She has puffy red eyes and her cheeks were stained.

She walked pass me. I took her wrist. "Stop" I said. She started tearing up again. I tried to wipe her tears but she slapped my hand away.

Ashley came in the bathroom. Scarlett turned around to face her.

"Zayn, let me go" She demanded. "No, why are you ignoring me? Uh, I mean, us?" I asked her, looking directly in the eyes. "Just let me go, okay? Leave me alone" She said.

I felt a clump in my stomach. I let her go and she went out. Ashley followed her. I stood there speechless.

~Ashley's POV~

I smirked all the time Scarlett and Zayn were fighting. Scarlett was listening to me. What a stupid whore.

She walked outside and I followed. "Nice work, my little puppy" I smirked as she stopped.

She turned around and stood there. With a helpless look.

"Why are you doing thing? How did you find out?" She said to me. I smirked a lot more and said "Zayn is mine. That's why. How I found out? Not hard at all actually. A little research and a little visit to you house did most of the job" I laughed and step closer to her. "Walk along little bitch" I smirked. She turned around and started walking.

I went back to Zayn. "Hey, are you okay? I'm really sorry" I said. "Go away" He said. "But.." "Go, NOW!" He screamed in my face, I ran out the door. I swear to god. He's so hot when he's angry.

-----

Thank you for reading babes. I love you. Next chapter is out tomorrow!