Chapter 12

(a/n again, a lot of sexual content)

~Scarlett's POV~

Zayn flipped me over, causing his body to hover over mine. I was breathless. I didn't know what to do, I just felt so happy and it feels so right. I really love him, Zayn is perfect in my eyes and I wouldn't do this with anyone else but him.

He kissed me passionately on the lips. "I love you Scarlett." Zayn whispered underneath our kiss. "Zayn, I love you too." I replied and smiled.

He kissed my jawline and moved to my neck. I felt his hot breath on my neck. I couldn't help but moan. He was happy with my response as I felt him chuckle.

"Hey, I don't laugh when you moan!" I said jokingly, causing both of us to laugh.

He still had his head buried in my shoulders as we were laughing. Something told me at that point that neither of us were ready. Honestly, I didn't care. Because if anything does happen, I know it's with the right guy.

He kissed me softly on the lips again, before continuing to pleasure me.

He unhooked my bra and took it off. He smiled to himself and touched them. He started to squeeze them as he bit my neck. He started to nibble the love bite, leaving wet kisses on it.

He started to kiss my entire torso, including my boobs.

He was by my croch, he looked up at me worryingly. I gave him a reassuring smile as he continued.

He took off my lace underwear and kissed my inner thigh. I moaned his name and my back arched.

He smiled as he started to work his way closer to my croch. I closed my eyes in pleasure, focusing on this moment.

He was by vagina. I felt his hot breath on it. My eyes were closed as I felt warm lips kissing my croch. I felt a warm tounge following. He started to play with my clit. My entire body was filled with pleasure as he started to suck.

I moaned again placing my hand on his head.

I just couldn't believe this. Why me? Why would he choose me of all the girls? There were so many other girls he could have. So many other girls he could do his with.

I felt his tounge caressing my entire vagina. I moaned his name loudly as I felt his finger enter me. He started to move his finger in and out, causing something inside me to form. Oh no.

"Zayn, stop. Please." I said, almost out of breath. He didn't stop, continuing to make my entire body to go weak.

"It's okay baby. Just do it." He said as he started to move his finger faster and making every move more aggressive.

I couldn't fight it any longer. My body couldn't hold it in any longer. I couldn't let this happen, I was so embarrassed.

My eyes shot open as he continued even though I had let my orgasm escape.

His actions started to slow down as I had a tear on my cheek. I wiped it away quickly so he wouldn't see.

He stopped and lied his body next to mine. I felt his eyes on me as I breathed heavily. I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breath.

I looked at Zayn, he had a smirk on his face as we locked our eyes together.

"You're really good." I told Zayn, causing him to laugh. He didn't reply to my comment, he kissed me softly on the lips.

He moved his body closer to mine. I rested my head on his chest, our feet were entwined, I was almost lying on top of him. He pulled the thin cover over us, well. Half of us.

He started to play with my hair as I looked outside the window. All I heard was his heart beat. I looked up at Zayn, he had his eyes closed. I closed my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

-----

Really short chapter, sorry! Next one will be a lot longer and a lot more drama!

Thanks for reading loves!

Love you .xx