Chapter 21

~Scarlett's POV~

"Zayn?" I mumbled.

I would be lying if I said that this didn't feel right. Zayn having his arms wrapped around my smaller body. It's all I've ever wanted. And I could've fought back when I felt him pull me closer. I could have jumped out of his grip, moved his arms away, said something in protest or I could've gone home. But I didn't want to. I feel horrible for doing this though. Considering I like Finn and he asked me to prom and such.

"Shh, go back to sleep." Zayn answered me back.

I felt myself smile slightly. The way Zayn took care of me was undescribable. It makes me loved, wanted and missed. It's not that Finn doesn't make me feel like that, but Zayn knows me. He knows my weaknesses and my most strong parts. And that's why I love Zayn. He lifts me up and makes me a better person. He brings out the best in me. And Finn doesn't do that. Partly because he simply doesn't care and because he doesn't know me. The real me. The one who got raped by her own father. And even though that is in the past, it will always be a part of me.

"Please be mine again." Zayn whispered in my ear.

I froze yet melted at the same time. Zayn wanted me back. After everything I put him through he still wants me. I froze because I wasn't sure how else to react. I wanted him back too. But we haven't even talked about the whole 'Ashley dared me to get close to you' situation. And if we can't talk about it, I can't take him back. My heart brakes at the thought of it all. Everyday I ask myself the same question over and over again, did he ever love me?

My heart melted at his words because it feels right to melt. I'm still in love with him no matter what I say or do. My heart will always skip a beat when he smiles, I will always smile when I hear his voice and I will always be happy when I'm with him.

*

I woke up to the smell of freshly made bacon and a heavenly cologne. I frowned, not knowing where I was. I turned around and saw Zayn sleeping like an angel. I smiled big before I wiggled myself out of his grip and went quietly to the bathroom. I looked at myself before I washed my face and put some toothpaste on my finger and cleaned my mouth.

I walked out of the bathroom and went inside Zayn's room again to get my books and phone before I quickly skipped downstairs.

"Scarlett! Good morning, want some breakfast?" Trisha greeted me cheerfully.

"Good morning, and uh.. What time is it?" I asked with a warm smile.

"6AM." Trisha said with a laugh following.

"School is in two hours, I'll go freshen up at home, then I'll come back so we can eat, okay?" I suggested, smiling big.

Trisha nodded before giving me a quick hug. I ran home as fast as I could before I put my books in my bag.

I finished the shower quickly and put on some skinny jeans, a tank top and a plaid shirt over it. I left my hair natural and put on my daily makeup. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I checked my phone, 06:46AM. I sighed loudly as I locked the door to my house, checking the mail. Great, three bills that I can't pay. In three days, I'll be 18. Which means that I won't get the amount of money that I used to get when I was 16. Now that my 18th birthday is so close, the bank won't transfer as much money from my fathers account to mine like they used to. The point is that I'm broke now and I can't pay my bills. So that means that I have to move out of the house.

I sighed loudly before putting my bills in my school bag, trying not to seem so upset. I walked over to Zayn's house again and gave Trisha a quick hug before entering the dining room. Zayn was sitting by the table, looking down at his lap before he heard me enter. He smiled big at me. I tried to smile back, but he could tell I was upset as he frowned slightly when I sat down on the opposite side of the table.