An Unexpected Guest

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell. No-one in the house seemed to be getting it so I dragged myself out of bed and went to get the door.

“Hey!” Andy said as I opened the door.

“ANDY?! What the fuck? What’s the time?” I hissed in an attempt to not wake up my family.

“I don’t know. Like 8am?” he tried. I rolled my eyes and gestured for him to come in.

“I guess I’d better get ready, I look like a fucking tramp.” I whispered as I led him up the stairs and into my room. At this point I was so glad that no-one else in the family had opened the door to find Andy dressed all in black with a leather jacket and a hint of eyeliner.

Andy sat on my bed as I went over to my wardrobe and began deciding on an outfit. I pulled out an ADTR shirt and some skinny jeans and made my way to the bathroom. I showered quickly and changed walking out of the bathroom to find Andy lying on my bed reading one of my notebooks, thankfully not my diary.

“Hey!” I said trying to wrestle the notebook out of his grasp.

“This is really good.” he complimented, letting me grab the book out of his hand and throw it onto my desk. I fell back onto my bed and watched as Andy looked around my plain room.

“No posters?” he enquired.

“Not allowed. Not allowed anything really.” I shrugged. I heard stirring in the rooms near me indicating my family was beginning to wake up.

“Let’s go out.” Andy suggested looking at my expression. I nodded gratefully and reached for my bag and a hoodie. I walked over to the window and opened it up, gesturing for him to go first.

“The window?” he raised an eyebrow.

“If my parents see you they will shoot you or something.” I replied nonchalantly.

Andy walked over to the window and jumped out quickly finding his way down. I followed him, closing the window almost fully behind me, and began to climb down the wall using the drainpipe to balance.

“Let’s go!” Andy exclaimed grabbing my wrist causing me to wince, he looked at me before going to pull back my bracelets. I couldn’t let him see my cuts. I didn’t want to admit I had a problem, an addiction. I took off before he could grasp me.

I’m not very fit, most of the time I can’t run up the stairs without needing to take a break but today as I took off towards Common Woods (Obvious.I knew he’d find me eventually) I found myself able to keep up a very fast pace as I ran. I can run, when there’s a reason (and a letter on a jacket is not a reason).

I threw myself into the pillows and cushions in my little hut and began to cry, glad I had forgotten to apply makeup that morning. Andy was pretty much my first friend and now he knew I was messed up and wouldn’t ever want to see me ever again. I cried as I dug my nails into my wrist trying to feel something. After god knows how long I heard Andy enter the little hut. He jumped at me, seeing what I was doing and pull my arms away and he held me down, hugging me as I cried onto his shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------

oooh :O what will happen?? I don't even know yet but I'm writing the next part <3

xxx