14. Well Earned Chances

I wake up feeling warm and fuzzy, my head splitting with a hangover. I groan as I rub my temple, reaching over my bed to look for my phone. God what time is it?

My hands fall on warm muscles instead and I trail it over the fined ridges only to realise they're abs. I roll over and nuzzle into a chest, my hands wrapping around the figure. The person rolls around to face me, dropping the gentlest kiss on my forehead and brushing away the hair on my face.

My imagination is getting out of hand but I can't help but relish this feeling of peace for a while longer. It's so warm in here, not just my body but something inside of me also starts warming up.

"Your sleepy smiles are so adorable." A gruff voice whispers into my ear before breathing me in.

The feeling is so good that I almost didn't recognise that voice. Almost.

I woke with a gasp, instinctively pulling up the blankets to cover my body. My head whipped around and I met eyes with a blue eyed, half naked demon.

"What in the hell..." I whispered, rubbing at my eyes. If this is one of those nightmares where he got intimate with me at first only to hurt me later then-

"You okay princess?" Taehyung said with a smirk on his face. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Its even worse." I whispered and a amused look passed through his eyes. I gasped again and peeped inside the blankets, sighing in relief when I found myself fully dressed. But I realised my underwear was missing that my eyes widened with fear.

Taehyung rolled out of bed before tying the strings in his sweatpants. His biceps bulge with the actions and I had force myself to look away from him.

What the fuck was I doing in his bed?

The last thing I remember is Tobias begging me to go to the dance with him because the girl he was hooking up with bailed on him. I'd relented just so that he'd shut up and also because Jordan had also really wanted to go. I'd locked myself out from the outside world since that incident with the fake sex tape and I realised this could be the thing that re-ignites my love for this school.

Jordan left me to go with some hot guy and I was dancing with Tobias after we'd had our fair share of drinks. Slowly the rest started coming to me and it all clicked back into place..

The way Taehyung looked at me when he saw me with Tobias, the way his big hands felt on my body, the miraculous touch of his warm tongue on me and the magical way his fingers tore apart my panties and worked to-

I gasped and turned around but Taehyung had already left and the smell of omelettes and toasts suddenly filled my nostrils. Oh my god...I'm in Taehyung's bed and he's outside making breakfast.

I'm in Taehyung's bed and he's outside making breakfast.

I started panicked so hard as I ran to the washroom and locked myself in. Taehyung and I did something stupid- he's going to hold it over me forever- he'll find a way to make a prank out of this and he'll-

I gasped as I remembered the sex tape. That one was fake but now he'll have a real one to hold over me and I'll be forever forced under his heel out of blackmail.

A knock sounded at my door and I stumbled away from it as a deep voice called out from the other side of it.
"You in there, princess?"

I quickly composed myself and I washed my hands and face before opening the door. I came face to face with Tae and he gave me a smile before barging into the washroom. I turned around the next heartbeat but he'd already taken off his sweatpants as he stood naked in the shower.