"Suprise!" (Ningguang x Broke reader.)

Thank you for the req! Sorry if its bad/not what you wanted!

SORRY THIS IS OUT LATE, I TOOK SOME TIME TO REST BC INJURY!
_________________________________
Category: FLUFF
Warnings: Cursing/Scars/Physical Harm.
Words: 506

Y/N: Your name
N/N- Nickname
H/C: Hair color
S/L Short OR long
E/C- eye color

ART CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST!
(ON THE ART!)
___________________________________

You weakly walked into your shared bathroom, grabbing a few essentials necessary for patching yourself up. You had just returned from another gruesome commission, each day they seemed to become more physically demanding. You heavily exhaled as your examined yourself, a few cuts scattered across your face, a gash here and there along your stomach, and a small but painful cut going right through your eyebrow.

  You whined out in pain as you rubbed an alcohol free wipe over your gashes to clean them from any debris. You clutch onto the bandages as you finished cleaning the cuts with the wipes. Carefully, you unwrapped them, fumbling with them a bit before wrapping them around your wounds.

You cried out as you tightly secured each bandage, ensuring they would do there job correctly. With one final tear you finished patching yourself up, putting the medical equipment away while painfully smiling to yourself.

You weren't exactly rich, but you finally had saved up enough money to surprise your loving girlfriend with two, all expenses payed cruise tickets. You shakily jumped up and down with excitement as you grabbed your phone and purchased the tickets...

Time-skip to surprise day:

"Come on were gonna miss it!!!" You dragged Ningguang to the near docks, happily jumping around as you urged on.

You stared up at the massive ship, smiling at it before looking back at your girlfriend. You had blindfolded her so you wouldn't ruin the surprise, though it wasn't the greatest idea because both you and Ningguang had almost tripped on practically everything and everyone while walking to the docks. Carefully, you slipped your hands under the f/c cloth, pulling it off her eyes.

"Tadaaaa!" You waved your hands in a hyper way as you presented her with the tickets. She happily gasped at her eyes adjusted to the light to see the large ship. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around you, tightly hugging you as you continued to jump around in excitement.. (We all need this..)

  You could hear light sniffling from above you as you both just held each other there for a moment. "Thank you dear...its been quiet a while since someone has surprised me like this.." Her voice came off as sincere and truly thankful. (Yes your short, deal with it.)

The large sparking ships horns blared, signaling 10 minutes before departure. You took both of her hands in yours, softly intertwining your fingers with hers.

"Shall we..?" You smiled up at her as she returned your warm heartfelt smile.

"We shall.!"
_________________________________

Im sorry if this is bad, most of this was written while I was still in major pain..-!