𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀  ❀  ❀

ADRIAN HAD JUST Gotten off of work getting a ride from Stu's twin sister, Jolene. She saw ambulances and police around her house, worrying her.

Jolene looked over to Adrian, worry written all over her face as well "What happened?"

"Oh my God.." Adrian said as she got out of the car, running over to Sidney.

"Adri!" Sidney exclaimed, hugging her little sister.

Adrian hugged back "Please tell me it's not mom..."

"It is...and I saw Cotton Weary leaving. He raped her and he murdered her." Sidney told Adrian as they sat in the back of the ambulance.

"Where's Billy?" Adrian questioned, looking over to her older sister.

"He left not too long ago." Sidney told her, rubbing her forehead.

Adrian nodded and kissed Sidney's cheek.

Sidney sighed "Do you have a place to stay?"

"I'll crash with Amanda, Martha, and Randy. I hope they don't mind." Adrian said, using her phone to call Amanda.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

AFTER A WHILE, A car parked next to the ambulance.

Adrian got in and sighed, looking over to her best friend "Thanks, Mandy."

Amanda chuckled, blowing out smoke "You're welcome."

Adrian sighed as they drove to the Meeks house.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

ONCE THEY GOT THERE Adrian stepped outside to call Roman, her older half-brother.

Roman yawned, answering the phone "Kid, I told you to call me for emergencies only."

Adrian sniffed "Roman, mom's dead."

"What? How? Why? When? Who?" Roman asked, immediately putting on his glasses.

Adrian sighed, closing her eyes "Cotton Weary."

"What the fuck? Why?" Roman questioned, sitting up in his bed.

"The fuck if I know, Roman. I was working when it happened. Don't come to Woodsboro, I don't want Sidney having an attack." Adrian sighed, sitting on the porch stairs.

Roman sighed loudly, running a hand over his face "She's my mother, too, Dri."

"Yes, but she slammed the door in your face when you came to see her, Roman." Adrian explained standing up, pacing back and forth.

"Well, I didn't fucking kill her, Adrian. That sick fuck did and you better fucking do something about it." Roman told his youngest sister, his volume getting higher.

Adrian shook her head, rolling her eyes "What are you suggesting? I put a bullet in his head? I'm better than that, big brother."

"Adrian, I don't mean commit murder..." Roman sighed, shaking his head.

Adrian sighed and leaned against the porch swing "Roman, I'm already risking a lot talking to you.."

Roman rubbed his face, and bit his lip "It's not your fault that you saw me through the door when mom opened it then slammed it in my face, Dri."

Adrian bit her lip, looking upstairs "Roman, I got to go. I love you."

"You too. Night, sis." Roman told her, sighing.

"Night, bubba." Adrian hung up then walked inside to Amanda's room.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

AMANDA COUGHED AS SHE WAS Sitting at her window smoking a blunt.

Adrian sat next to her, bumping her hip into the others "So, you and Stu? You getting serious?"

Amanda looked over to Adrian and nodded, blowing out smoke "Yeah, I guess. We haven't had sex yet. He's supposed to come by tomorrow."

Adrian chuckled, shaking her head "Get it, I guess."

"What about you and Werewolf Boy Jr?" Amanda asked, smirking and wiggling her brows.

Adrian got up and started to get ready for bed.

"Me and Billy? Mandy, he's with my sister." Adrian responded.

Amanda tossed her blunt out the window "So, you could still be with him.

Adrian started to close her eyes "Okay.."

Amanda chuckled and got in bed. The pair fell asleep.

 The pair fell asleep