𝚒𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀ 

JOLENE LEFT WORK Early to go to cheer with Tatum. Adrian was closing the diner. The phone rang.

"Hello?" Adrian asked.

"Hello." The mysterious voice said.

"Who is this?" She asked, cleaning the tables.

"Who am I speaking to?" He asked.

"Adrian, who's this?" She inquired.

"What are you doing, Adrian?" He asked.

"Closing the diner I work at, seriously, who is this?" Adrian questioned.

"Someone you know." He told her.

"Is this Randy? Randy, come on. This isn't funny." Adrian said, untying her apron.

"What if I told you I'm not Randy?" The mysterious voice asked.

"Hmm, nice try, Randy." Adrian said about to hang up.

"Hang up on me and I'll rip you open just like your mother!" The mystery voice yelled.

Adrian gulped "My mother wasn't fair to me."

"Mine wasn't either. What's your favorite scary movie?" He asked.

"My favorite scary movie? The Crow and Nightmare on Elm Street, why?" She bit her lip.

"Do you wanna play a game?" The mystery voice asked.

"What kind of game?" Adrian asked, leaning against the counter.

"Horror movie trivia, I hear you're a horror movie fanatic." He told her.

"Alright, try me." She laughed.

"Name the killer in Friday the 13th." He told her.

"Well, if we're going with part one it's his mother, Pamela Voorhees. Kill her mommy, kill her mommy. If we're going with part two and on it's her son, Jason Voorhees." Adrian said.

"Wow, you're good." He noted.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Second question, what was Eric Draven's motive in The Crow?" The mystery caller asked.

"He and his girlfriend or fiance, Shelly Webster were murdered on October 30, aka Devil's Night. A year later Eric is resurrected by a crow to avenge their deaths, at the end of the movie Eric dies and he joins Shelly in the afterlife." Adrian explained, walking around the diner.

"Okay, you're a lot better than I thought. There are two doors to the diner. The back door and the front door. Where am I?" The mystery voice quizzed.

"Seeing as I see no one in the front of the diner, you're in the back?" She asked.

All of a sudden a guy in a ghostface costume tackled Adrian. Adrian screamed trying to get away. He pinned Adrian's arms above her head.

"Am I gonna die?" She whimpered.

He shook his head.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Can you let me go?" She asked.

He slowly let go of her wrists.

She took off his mask "I knew it!"

"No, you didn't." Billy said, shaking his head.

"Sorry." Adrian laughed, softly.

"I should probably go check on your sister, do you have a ride home?" Billy asked.

"Yeah, I'm staying with Amanda while Sidney will be with Tatum." Adrian responded.

Billy nodded and kissed her cheek "Did you think on it?"

"Yeah, it's a maybe." Adrian said, biting her lip.

"Cool." Billy said, smiling.

"Billy?" She asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did you kill Casey?" Adrian asked.

Billy sighed, sticking out his pinky "Promise not to say anything?"

"I promise." She said, lacing her pinky with his.

Billy kissed her cheek then left the diner. Adrian grabbed her things then waited for Amanda. When Amanda got there they were off to the Meeks house.

 When Amanda got there they were off to the Meeks house