𝚡𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

"MAN, I THOUGHT She was dead." Billy said, looking at Stu.

"She looked dead, man. Still does." Stu said.

Adrian pursed her lips together.

"I've got an ending for you. The reporter left for dead in the news van comes to, stumbles on you two dipshits, finds the gun, foils your plan and saves the day." Gale said, her hand shaking.

"We like that ending." Adrian smirked. 

"I know something you don't." Billy said, stalking towards Gale.

Gale tried to pull the trigger but nothing happened. Billy grabbed the gun then kicked Gale to the pillar. Sidney, Neil, Jolene, and Adrian ran before they could be seen. Adrian hid behind the couch with Jolene while Sidney hid with Neil in the closet.

❀ ❀ ❀

AFTER A WHILE Jolene and Adrian heard screaming and Billy coming into the living room. Jolene ran and hid in the closet.

Adrian grabbed Billy's arms "Stop! Stop!"

Billy looked at her "I'm sorry, okay? But Sidney has to die."

"At what cost, Billy? What about me?" Adrian asked, tearing up.

"I don't know.." Billy said, softly.

Adrian pecked his lips and sighed "I love you."

"I love you, too." He said, softly then went to the closet.

Sidney attacked Billy then knocked him out. After that, Stu came running towards Sidney. Adrian got in front of her then wrestled with Stu in the living room.

"I always wanted to stick something in you, Adrian!" Stu yelled.

"Fuck you!" Adrian yelled.

"Fuck you!" He yelled back.

She grabbed the flower vase smashing into his head.

Stu yelped in pain "Bitch.."

Adrian limped over to the tv and said "Go fuck yourself!"

Stu gasped. Adrian pushed the TV on Stu's head. Stu's body jolted violently from the electricity then stopped.

Adrian went over to Sidney and sighed "You okay?"

Sidney nodded. Adrian grabbed the Ghostface mask and sighed. Randy touched Sidney's shoulder. Both sisters screamed.

"I'm sorry. It's alright." Randy reassured.

"Oh, my God, Randy, we thought you were dead." Sidney said.

"I probably should be. I never thought I'd be so happy to be a virgin." Randy told the two girls.

Billy punched Randy in the face. Adrian gasped and went to check on him.

Billy started to choke Sidney "Fucker!"

"Billy, let her go!" Adrian exclaimed, trying to push Billy off of Sidney.

Billy pushed her to the side. Adrian coughed.

"Say hello to your mother." Billy told Sidney.

Adrian pressed on Billy's knife wound. Billy yelled in pain. A gunshot rang out hitting Billy on the other shoulder. Billy fell back then slid underneath the staircase. Sidney and Adrian looked over to see Gale.

Adrian helped Randy up.

Jolene exited the closet and asked "Gale?"

Sidney, Adrian, Randy, Jolene, and Gale walked over to Billy's body.

"Guess I remembered the safety that time, you bastard." Gale said.

"Careful." Randy said.

"This is the moment when the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare." Jolene sighed.

Billy's eyes open and he let out a scream. Everyone but the Prescott sisters screamed. Sidney shot Billy in the head.

"Not in our movie." Adrian said.

There was a sound in the closet. Sidney and Adrian turned to see their dad.

"Dad." Adrian said, holding her side.

"Randy, help me out." Sidney told Randy.

Jolene held onto Adrian "You alright?"

"I was stabbed, Jo." Adrian told her.

"Sorry." She whispered.

❀ ❀ ❀

IN THE MORNING All the survivors were getting medical attention. Adrian was sent to the hospital along with Dewey. Jolene sat with Adrian in her hospital room.

"Jo?" She asked.

"Yeah?" Jolene looked over to her.

"Best friends?" She questioned, sticking out her pinky.

"Till the end." Jolene said, lacing her pinky with hers.

" Jolene said, lacing her pinky with hers