𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀ 

ADRIAN WAS CURRENTLY  With Randy as Amanda went to see Stu.

"Do you really think Stu did it, Rands?" Adrian asked as she looked over to the boy.

"Your dad is a red herring." Randy said, shrugging.

"Why would my dad be a red herring?" She asked, sitting up.

"All these attacks happening one year after your mom dies? Your dad probably went insane." Randy explained, laying down on the air mattress.

"Oh.." She whispered, turning around.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

THE NEXT MORNING Adrian heard Sidney was attacked by Ghostface. Jolene, Adrian, Tatum, and Amanda walked over to Stu and Sidney.

Adrian hugged Sidney and sighed "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

Sidney sighed and looked at her baby sister "Working late?"

"I closed. The killer chased me, I don't know who it was." Adrian said.

"I thought it was Billy." Sidney told her.

Adrian's eyes widened.

Sidney sighed, leaning against her locker "Hey, I haven't seen Billy around, is he really pissed?"

Stu took a mirror from Amanda's locker then examined his forehead "Oh, you mean after you branded him to the Candyman? No his heart's broken."

Amanda punched his chest "Stu!"

"Ow!" Stu exclaimed.

A prankster in a Ghostface costume came and got in Adrian and Sidney's face then ran off.

"Why are they doing this?" Sidney asked.

"Are you kidding me? Look at this place. It's like Christmas." Stu stated.

Amanda smacked him again. Adrian looked at Jolene and Amanda then ran off to the bathroom, bumping into Billy. Sidney saw the pair then stood next to Adrian.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You still think it's me." Billy told Sidney. 

"No. No, I don't. It's just...somebody was there. Billy, someone tried to kill me." Sidney said.

"I know, I know. The cops said I scared him away. It wasn't me, Sid." Billy told her.

"I know. He called me again last night at Tatum's house." Sidney told Billy.

"Wait, what?" Adrian asked.

Sidney sighed and nodded. Adrian rubbed her back.

"You see? It couldn't have been me. I was in jail. Remember?" Billy said, showing off his fingers.

Adrian sighed and rubbed her forehead "You went to check on Sidney then got arrested?"

"I guess." Billy shrugged.

"You saw him last night?" Sidney asked.

Adrian nodded "Yeah, when I was closing."

Sidney rubbed her forehead then looked at Billy "I'm so sorry. Please understand."

"Understand what? That I have a girlfriend who would rather accuse me of being a psycho killer than touch me?" Billy asked.

Adrian crossed her arms then walked off to the bathroom.

"Adrian!" Sidney yelled.

Adrian ignored her then got in the girl's restroom, hiding in a stall. Two girls started bad mouthing Adrian and Sidney then left.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

ADRIAN WIPED HER Tears then exited the bathroom stall.

"Adrian..." A mysterious voice whispered. Adrian turned around then checked every stall. A pair of legs came down and the familiar black cloak.

"Not again.." She whispered.

Ghostface came out and covered her mouth.

"Hi, Billy." Adrian whispered.

Billy unmasked and said "I broke up with her."

"Why?" She asked.

"We've been through this, princess." He said, kissing her head.

Adrian hummed and nodded.

"Dri, I have to keep up an act, to hide the fact I'm a killer." Billy whispered. 

She nodded and played with the fabric. He lifted her head up by her chin then kissed her. She kissed back. They pulled away.

Adrian kissed his cheek "I should go."

"Are you going to Stu's party?" Billy asked, putting his mask on.

"Maybe." Adrian winked then left the bathroom to go home.

"Fuck, I think I'm in love." Billy said in the Ghostface voice.

" Billy said in the Ghostface voice